THP; Uromucoid,Tamm-Horsfall Glycoprotein; Tamm-Horsfall urinary glycoprotein
- Product No.RPG918Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass29.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass32kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGlu334~Ser589 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01%skl, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point7.1
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 181
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 452
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 904
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 2712
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 67800
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Primer Pairs
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Quercetin Protects against Cadmium-Induced Renal Uric Acid Transport System Alteration and Lipid Metabolism Disorder in RatsPubMed: PMC3368504
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPG918Hu01Recombinant Uromodulin (UMOD): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Conjugated small moleculesCPG918Hu21OVA Conjugated Uromodulin (UMOD): Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAG918Hu08Polyclonal Antibody to Uromodulin (UMOD): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAG918Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Uromodulin (UMOD): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
- Labelled antibodyLAG918Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Uromodulin (UMOD): WB; IHC; ICC.
- High-sensitive ELISAHEG918HuHigh Sensitive ELISA Kit for Uromodulin (UMOD): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich ELISASEG918HuELISA Kit for Uromodulin (UMOD): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.