THP; Uromucoid,Tamm-Horsfall Glycoprotein; Tamm-Horsfall urinary glycoprotein
- Product No.RPG918Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass29.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGlu334~Ser589 (Accession # P07911) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 181US$ 452US$ 1130US$ 2712US$ 67800
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Quercetin Protects against Cadmium-Induced Renal Uric Acid Transport System Alteration and Lipid Metabolism Disorder in RatsPubMed: PMC3368504
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPG918Hu01Recombinant Uromodulin (UMOD): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Conjugated small moleculesCPG918Hu21OVA Conjugated Uromodulin (UMOD): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAG918Hu08Polyclonal Antibody to Uromodulin (UMOD): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAG918Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Uromodulin (UMOD): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAG918Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Uromodulin (UMOD): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEG918HuELISA Kit for Uromodulin (UMOD): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection