ALRH; BHR1; P600; IL-13; NC30
- Product No.KSA060Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids.
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range15.6-1,000pg/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity6.7pg/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
- FOB US$ 1,134.00 US$ 1,890.00 US$ 3,402.00 US$ 6,615.00 US$ 11,340.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Interleukin 13 (IL13). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Interleukin 13 (IL13) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
- Systemic release of cytokines and heat shock proteins in porcine models of polytrauma and hemorrhagePubMed: PMC3383056
- Downregulation of SUMF2 gene in ovalbumin-induced rat model of allergic inflammationPubMed: 26722390
- Antiinflammatory Effect of N-Acetylcysteine Combined with Exogenous Surfactant in Meconium-Induced Lung InjuryPubmed:27283193
- Targeted inhibition of GATA-6 attenuates airway inflammation and remodeling by reCavia (Guinea pig )lating caveolin-1 through TLR2/MyD88/NF-ŚĘB in murine model of asthmaPubmed:27289030
- Gln Attenuates LPS-induced Inflammatory Injury of Bos taurus Testis Sustentacular Cells10610
- Lymphocytic, cytokine and transcriptomic profiles in peripheral blood of dogs with atopic dermatitispubmed:27553600
- Targeted inhibition of GATA-6 attenuates airway inflammation and remodeling by regulating caveolin-1 through TLR2/MyD88/NF-κB in murine model of asthmapubmed:27289030
- Lung inflammatory and oxidative alterations after exogenous surfactant therapy fortified with budesonide in rabbit model of meconium aspiration syndrome.pubmed:28006947
- Cytokine levels in colostrum and in foals' serum pre- and post-sucklingpubmed:28242000