PICD; IDP; Oxalosuccinate decarboxylase; NADP(+)-specific ICDH; Cytosolic NADP-isocitrate dehydrogenase
- FOB US$ 588.00 US$ 840.00 US$ 3,780.00 US$ 7,140.00 US$ 58,800.00
- Quantity In stock
- Product No.SCH839Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryEnzyme & Kinase
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range0.69-500ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.28ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
The microplate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microplate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1) level in the sample or standard.;
- Identification of IDH1 as a Potential Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarker for Non-small-cell Lung Cancer by Proteomic AnalysisMcponline: 008821
- Identification of Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1 as a Potential Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarker for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer by Proteomic AnalysisPubmed: 22064513
- Isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 is a novel plasma biomarker for the diagnosis of non-small cell lung cancerPubmed: 24046070
- The effects of PGC-1α on the proliferation and energy metabolism of malignant endometrial cancer cellsPubMed: 25914546