CMH2; cTnT; TnTc; Cardiomyopathy,Hypertrophic 2; Cardiac muscle troponin T
- FOB US$ 588.00 US$ 840.00 US$ 3,780.00 US$ 7,140.00 US$ 58,800.00
- Quantity Out of stock
- Product No.SCD232Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryCardiovascular biology
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range2.74-2,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.93pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
The microplate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microplate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2) level in the sample or standard.;
- Cardioprotective Effect of Sulphonated Formononetin on Acute Myocardial Infarction in RatsPubMed: 21232020
- Cardioprotective Effect of SMND-309, A Novel Derivate of Salvianolic Acid B on Acute Myocardial Infarction in RatsWiley: source
- Protective roles of Asperosaponin VI, a triterpene saponin isolated from Dipsacus asper Wall on acute myocardial infarction in ratsScienceDirect: S0014299909009984
- The altered expression profile of microRNAs in cardiopulmonary bypass canine models and the effects of mir-499 on myocardial ischemic reperfusion injuryPubMed: PMC3694448
- Salivary high‐sensitivity cardiac troponin T levels in patients with acute myocardial infarctionPubmed: 22834943
- In vivo and in vitro cardioprotective effects of Panax quinquefolium 20 (S)-protopanaxadiol saponins (PQDS), isolated from Panax quinquefoliumPubmed: 23700796
- The effects of caloric restriction and age on thyroid hormone signalling in the heart of ratsPl:Source
- Cardiomyopathy reverses with recovery of liver injury, cholestasis and cholanemia in mouse model of biliary fibrosisPubmed:24330504
- Cardioprotective Effect of Rhizomes of Acorus gramineus Against Isoproterenol-Induced Cardiac Damage in PigsPubmed:24420420
- Glutathione administration reduces mitochondrial damage and shifts cell death from necrosis to apoptosis in ageing diabetic mice hearts during exercisePubmed:25039894
- Crocin protects against doxorubicin-induced myocardial toxicity in rats through down-reCavia (Guinea pig )lation of inflammatory and apoptic pathwaysPubmed:26807765
- The Cardenolide Glycoside Acovenoside A Affords Protective Activity in Doxorubicin-Induced Cardiotoxicity in MicePubmed:27247000
- Troponins, heat shock proteins and glycogen phosphorylase BB in umbilical cord blood of complicated pregnancies.pubmed:27937003
- Outer Balloon Ligation Increases Success Rate of Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury Model in Mice.pubmed:27907155
- Rosuvastatin improves myocardial and neurological outcomes after asphyxial cardiac arrest and cardiopulmonary resuscitation in ratspubmed:28076830