ANHU; SERPINA8; Angiotensin; Renin Substrate; Serpin Peptidase Inhibitor,Clade A,Member 8(Alpha-1 Antiproteinase,Antitrypsin)
- Product No.PAA797Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg/20µl 50µg/100µl100µg/200µl 1mg/2ml 1g In stock
- FOB US$ 95.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 221.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 316.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 1,264.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 94,800.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against AGT. It has been selected for its ability to recognize AGT in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Elevated urinary angiotensinogen a marker of intrarenal renin angiotensin system in hypertensive renal transplant recipients: does it play a role in development of proteinuria in hypertensive renal transplant patients?Wiley: source
- The relation between urinary angiotensinogen and proteinuria in renal AA amyloidosis patientsPubMed: 22320202
- Urinary angiotensinogen as a marker of intrarenal angiotensin II activity in adolescents with primary hypertensionPubMed: PMC3661928
- Urinary angiotensinogen as a novel marker of obstructive nephropathy in childrenPubmed: 23772991
- Association between urinary angiotensinogen, hypertension and proteinuria in pregnant women with preeclampsiaSagepub: Source
- MP707 CHARACTERISTICS AND OUTCOMES OF CHILDREN WITH AUTOSOMAL RECESSIVE POLYCYSTIC KIDNEY DISEASE COHORT FROM THE ESPN/ERA-EDTA REGISTRYOxfordjournals:Source
- Relationship between blood pressure varPubMed: 26223347
- Higher Serum Angiotensinogen Is an Indicator of IgA Vasculitis with Nephritis Revealed by Comparative Proteomes AnalysisPubMed: 26098644
- Korelasi pengukuran antropometri dengan tekanan darah dan angiotensinogen plasma pada dewasaIndex.Php: Art
- Relationship between blood pressure variability and renal activity of the renin-angiotensin system.pubmed:26223347
- Pharmacological evidence: a new therapeutic approach to the treatment of chronic heart failure through SUR2B/Kir6.1 channel in endothelial cells.pubmed:27890915