ANHU; SERPINA8; Angiotensin; Renin Substrate; Serpin Peptidase Inhibitor,Clade A,Member 8(Alpha-1 Antiproteinase,Antitrypsin)
- Product No.PAA797Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 95US$ 221US$ 316US$ 1264US$ 94800
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against AGT. It has been selected for its ability to recognize AGT in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
- Antibody Diluent Buffer
- Elevated urinary angiotensinogen a marker of intrarenal renin angiotensin system in hypertensive renal transplant recipients: does it play a role in development of proteinuria in hypertensive renal transplant patients?Wiley: source
- The relation between urinary angiotensinogen and proteinuria in renal AA amyloidosis patientsPubMed: 22320202
- Urinary angiotensinogen as a marker of intrarenal angiotensin II activity in adolescents with primary hypertensionPubMed: PMC3661928
- Urinary angiotensinogen as a novel marker of obstructive nephropathy in childrenPubmed: 23772991
- Association between urinary angiotensinogen, hypertension and proteinuria in pregnant women with preeclampsiaSagepub: Source
- MP707 CHARACTERISTICS AND OUTCOMES OF CHILDREN WITH AUTOSOMAL RECESSIVE POLYCYSTIC KIDNEY DISEASE COHORT FROM THE ESPN/ERA-EDTA REGISTRYOxfordjournals:Source
- Relationship between blood pressure varPubMed: 26223347
- Higher Serum Angiotensinogen Is an Indicator of IgA Vasculitis with Nephritis Revealed by Comparative Proteomes AnalysisPubMed: 26098644
- Korelasi pengukuran antropometri dengan tekanan darah dan angiotensinogen plasma pada dewasaIndex.Php: Art
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA797Hu02Recombinant Angiotensinogen (AGT): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Recombinant proteinRPA797Hu01Recombinant Angiotensinogen (AGT): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA797Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Angiotensinogen (AGT): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA797Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Angiotensinogen (AGT): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA797Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Angiotensinogen (AGT): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA797HuELISA Kit for Angiotensinogen (AGT): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA797HuCLIA Kit for Angiotensinogen (AGT): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA797Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Angiotensinogen (AGT): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".