p40; IL12-B; CLMF2; NKSF2; Natural Killer Cell Stimulatory Factor 2; Cytotoxic Lymphocyte Maturation Factor 2; Interleukin 23, P40 Subunit
- Product No.PAA058Ga01
- Organism SpeciesChicken (Gallus) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA058Ga01-Recombinant Interleukin 12B (IL12B)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
US$ 103 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 239 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 342 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1368 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 102600 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against IL12B. It has been selected for its ability to recognize IL12B in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Establishment and evaluation of a bead-based luminex assay allowing simultaneous quantification of equine IL-12 and IFN-γ.Pubmed: 23564769
- Serum Proteomics Analysis in Rats of Immunosuppression Induced by Chronic Stress.pubmed:27384769
- Impact of purified oat 1-3, 1-4-β-d-glucan of different molecular weight on alleviation of inflammation parameters during gastritisS1756464616303528
Related products for research use of Chicken (Gallus) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA058Ga01Recombinant Interleukin 12B (IL12B): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA058Ga01Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 12B (IL12B): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA058Ga21Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 12B (IL12B): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA058GaELISA Kit for Interleukin 12B (IL12B): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.