FLH2; HPLH2; P1; PFP; Pore Forming Protein; Cytolysin; Lymphocyte pore-forming protein
- Product No.PAB317Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB317Hu01-Recombinant Perforin 1 (PRF1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10ug 50ug100ug 1mg 1g
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 232
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 332
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1328
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 99600
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant PRF1, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PRF1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PRF1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- CLIA Kit Customized Service
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Granzyme B as a diagnostic marker of tuberculosis in patients with and without HIV coinfectionPubmed:26915636
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB317Hu01Recombinant Perforin 1 (PRF1): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB317Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Perforin 1 (PRF1): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAB317Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Perforin 1 (PRF1): WB; IHC; ICC; IF.
- Labelled antibodyLAB317Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Perforin 1 (PRF1): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB317Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Perforin 1 (PRF1): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEB317HuELISA Kit for Perforin 1 (PRF1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.