p40; IL12-B; CLMF2; NKSF2; Natural Killer Cell Stimulatory Factor 2; Cytotoxic Lymphocyte Maturation Factor 2; Interleukin 23, P40 Subunit
- Product No.MAA058Ra21
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µg/20µl 100µg/100µl200µg/200µl 1mg/1ml 1g Out of stock
- FOB US$ 109.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 253.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 362.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 905.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 36,200.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against IL12B. It has been selected for its ability to recognize IL12B in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- Isotype Control
- Establishment and evaluation of a bead-based luminex assay allowing simultaneous quantification of equine IL-12 and IFN-γ.Pubmed: 23564769
- Serum Proteomics Analysis in Rats of Immunosuppression Induced by Chronic Stress.pubmed:27384769
- Impact of purified oat 1-3, 1-4-β-d-glucan of different molecular weight on alleviation of inflammation parameters during gastritisS1756464616303528