BRPK; PARK6; Parkinson Disease(Autosomal Recessive)6; Serine/threonine-protein kinase PINK1, mitochondrial
- Product No.PAL057Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPL057Hu01-Recombinant PTEN Induced Putative Kinase 1 (PINK1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 115
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 269
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 384
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 1536
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 115200
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Thyroid Cancer Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Kidney Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Rectum Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant PINK1, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Lane1: Human Serum; Lane2: Mouse Heart Tissue.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PINK1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PINK1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1-5ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- CLIA Kit Customized Service
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service