- Product No.CEA538Ge
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Test MethodCompetitive Inhibition
- Assay Length2h
- Detection Range2.47-200pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 1.13pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 In stock
- FOB US$ 557.00 US$ 796.00 US$ 3,580.00 US$ 6,763.00 US$ 55,692.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Reagent Diluent||1×300µL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Instruction manual||1|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 50µL standard or sample to each well.
And then add 50µL prepared Detection Reagent A immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
4. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
5. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
6. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
7. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450 nm immediately.
This assay employs the competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific to PGE2 has been pre-coated onto a microplate. A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled PGE2 analogues and unlabeled antigen (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody. After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of PGE2 in the sample. After addition of the substrate solution, the intensity of color developed is reverse proportional to the concentration of PGE2 in the sample.
- Evidence for the complementary and synergistic effects of the three-alkaloid combination regimen containing berberine, hypaconitine and skimmianine on the ulcerative colitis rats induced by trinitrobenzene-sulfonic acidScienceDirect: S0188440910001049
- Celecoxib Ameliorates Portal Hypertension of the Cirrhotic Rats through the Dual Inhibitory Effects on the Intrahepatic Fibrosis and AngiogenesisPubMed: PMC3724827
- Lipid mediators in plasma of autism spectrum disordersPubMed: PMC3557222
- Interleulin-17 and Prostaglandin E2 Are Involved in Formation of an M2 Macrophage-dominant Microenvironment in Lung CancerPubMed: PMC3378786
- Artesunate exerts an anti-immunosuppressive effect on cervical cancer by inhibiting PGE2 production and Foxp3 expression.Pubmed: 24446394
- Multitargeted protective effect of Abacopteris penangiana against carrageenan-induced chronic prostatitis in rats.Pubmed: 24211397
- Celecoxib attenuates hepatic cirrhosis through inhibition of epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition of hepatocytesPubmed:24909904
- Valproic acid protects septic mice from renal injury by reducing the inflammatory responsePubmed:24948542
- Alpha-lipoic acid exerts anti-inflammatory effects on lipopolysaccharide-stimulated rat mesangial cells via inhibition of nuclear factor kappa B (NF-κB) signaling pathway.Pubmed:24962643
- Somatostatin prevents lipopolysaccharidePubMed: 25777539
- Celecoxib enhanced the cytotoxic effect of cisplatin in drug-resistant human gastric cancer cells by inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2PubMed: 26407653
- Penehyclidine Hydrochloride Preconditioning Provides Cardioprotection in a Rat Model of Myocardial Ischemia/Reperfusion InjuryPubMed: 26632817
- Mesenchymal stromal cell-dependent reprogramming of Kupffer cells is mediated by TNF-α and PGE9 and is crucial for liver transplant tolerancePubMed: 25982596
- Effects of morphine on the expression of cytokines and inflammatory mediators in a rabbit model of endotoxin-induced experimental uveitisPubMed: 26677041
- Effects of different ventilation strategies on exhaled nitric oxide in geriatric abdominal surgeryPubMed: 25719610
- Artemisinin inhibits the proliferation, migration, and inflammatory reaction induced by tumor necrosis factor-伪 in vascular smooth muscle cells through nuclear factor kappa B pathwayPubMed: 25575733
- Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) promotes proliferation and invasion by enhancing SUMO-1 activity via EP4 receptor in endometrial cancerPubmed:27230680
- IL-23/Th17 axis is not influenced by TNF-blocking agents in ankylosing spondylitis patientsPubmed:26912133
- Metformin represses bladder cancer progression by inhibiting stem cell repopulation via COX2/PGE2/STAT3 axisPubmed:27058422
- Inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2 alleviates liver cirrhosis via improvement of the dysfunctional Cavia (Guinea pig )t-liver axis in ratsPubmed:27056726
- Metformin represses bladder cancer progression by inhibiting stem cell repopulation via COX2/PGE2/STAT3 axis.pubmed:27058422
- Dietary Arachidonic Acid Has a Time-Dependent Differential Impact on Adipogenesis Modulated via COX and LOX Pathways in Grass Carp Ctenopharyngodon idellus.pubmed:27747453
- Role of cyclooxygenase-mediated metabolites in lipid metabolism and expression of some immune-related genes in juvenile grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idellus) fed arachidonic acid.pubmed:28012026
- Metformin inhibits castration-induced EMT in prostate cancer by repressing COX2/PGE2/STAT3 axis.pubmed:28043910
- Identification of Biomarkers of Impaired Sensory Profiles among Autistic Patients.pubmed:27824861
- A Zinc Morpholine Complex Prevents HCl/Ethanol-Induced Gastric Ulcers in a Rat Model.pubmed:27460157
- Downregulation of HOTAIR Expression Mediated Anti-Metastatic Effect of Artesunate on CervicalCancer by Inhibiting COX-2 Expression.pubmed:27736969
- Flavonoids from sea buckthorn inhibit the lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory response in RAW264.7 macrophages through the MAPK and NF-κB pathways.pubmed:28256654