- Product No.CEA830Ra
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Test MethodCompetitive Inhibition
- Assay Length2h
- Detection Range2.47-200ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 1.11ng/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 532
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2394
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4522
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 37240
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Reagent Diluent||1×300µL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Instruction manual||1|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 50µL standard or sample to each well.
And then add 50µL prepared Detection Reagent A immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
4. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
5. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
6. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
7. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450 nm immediately.
This assay employs the competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific to Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) has been pre-coated onto a microplate. A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and unlabeled Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) in the sample. After addition of the substrate solution, the intensity of color developed is reverse proportional to the concentration of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) in the sample.
- Studies of the pharmacology of 17α-ethynyl-androst-5-ene-3β,7β,17β-triol, a synthetic anti-inflammatory androstene Ijcem: IJCEM1102004
- Reproductive Toxicity of Tobacco Shisha Smoking on Semen Parameters and Hormones Levels among Adult Egyptian MenSciAlert: source
- Protective role of Hibiscus sabdariffa calyx extract against streptozotocin induced sperm damage in diabetic ratsExcli: Source
- Central effects of camphor on GnRH and sexual hormones in male ratPubmed: 24551777
- Effects of Tadalafil on Hemorrhagic Cystitis and Testicular Dysfunction Induced by Cyclophosphamide in RatsPubmed: 24051982
- The effects of long-term exposure to a 2450 MHz electromagnetic field on growth and pubertal development in female Wistar ratsInformahealthcare: Source
- Piper longum hexane fraction induces infertility by modulation of inflammatory mediators and gonadotropin insufficiency in female ratsIjppsjournal: Source
- Quercetin supplementation restores testicular function and augments germ cell survival in the estrogenized ratsPubmed:24316378
- FoxO1 Is a Negative Regulator of FSHβ Gene Expression in Basal and GnRH-Stimulated Conditions in FemalePubmed:24437485
- Protective effects of Eugenia jambolana extract versus N-acetyl cysteine against cisplatin-induced damage in rat testisPubmed:24576220
- Endocrine disrupting effects of dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane analogues on gonadotropin hormones in pituitary gonadotrope cellsPubmed:24814263
- Perfluorooctane sulfonate effects on the reproductive axis in adult male ratsPubmed:25171141
- Targeted disruption of the mouse testis-enriched gene Znf230 does not affect spermatogenesis or fertilityPubmed:25505846
- Apoptosis in testicular tissue of rats after vasectomy: evaluation of eNOS, iNOS immunoreactivities and the effects of ozone therapyTurkishjournalofurology:Source
- Mechanistic Study on Triptorelin Action in Protecting From 5-FU-Induced Ovarian Damage in RatsPubMed: 26629940
- Protective effects of Eugenia jambolana extract versus N‐acetyl cysteine against cisplatin‐induced damage in rat testisPubMed: 24576220
- The effect of R-(-)-deprenyl administration on reproductive parameters of rat malesPubMed: 25725114
- Dose‐and time‐dependent effects of Garcinia kola seed extract on sexual behaviour and reproductive parameters in male Wistar ratsPubMed: 26123866
- Simvastatin decreases steroid production in the H295R cell line and decreases steroids and FSH in female ratsPubMed: 26476359
- Sex-specific prenatal stress effects on the rat reproductive axis and adrenal gland structurePubmed:27026714
- Maternal High-Fat Diet Induced Loss of Fetal Oocytes Is Associated with Compromised Follicle Growth in Adult Rat OffspringPubmed:26962114
- Dose- and time-dependent effects of Garcinia kola seed extract on sexual behaviour and reproductiveparameters in male Wistar rats.Pubmed:26123866
- Molecular characterization of insulin resistance and glycolytic metabolism in the rat uteruspubmed:27461373
- Metformin Ameliorates Uterine Defects in a Rat Model of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.pubmed:28336389
- Environmental exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs): The correlation with and impact on reproductive hormones in umbilical cord serum.pubmed:27838061
- Effects of treatment with Hypoxis hemerocallidea extract on sexual behaviour and reproductiveparameters in male rats.pubmed:28000943
- Maternal High-Fat Diet-Induced Loss of Fetal Oocytes Is Associated with Compromised Follicle Growth in Adult Rat Offspring.pubmed:26962114
- Impact of uteroplacental insufficiency on postnatal rat male gonad.pubmed:27885054
- New gonadotropin-releasing hormone glycolipids with direct antiproliferative activity and gonadotropin-releasing potency.pubmed:28232269