ICSH; Lutropin; Interstitial Cell Stimulating Hormone
- Product No.CEA441Ra
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Test MethodCompetitive Inhibition
- Assay Length2h
- Detection Range98.77-8000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 37.59pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Luteinizing Hormone (LH).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- Format 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 684
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3078
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5814
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 47880
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Luteinizing Hormone (LH) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Luteinizing Hormone (LH) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Reagent Diluent||1×300µL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Instruction manual||1|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 50µL standard or sample to each well.
And then add 50µL prepared Detection Reagent A immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
4. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
5. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
6. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
7. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450 nm immediately.
This assay employs the competitive inhibition enzyme immunoassay technique. A monoclonal antibody specific to Luteinizing Hormone (LH) has been pre-coated onto a microplate. A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and unlabeled Luteinizing Hormone (LH) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to Luteinizing Hormone (LH). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) in the sample. After addition of the substrate solution, the intensity of color developed is reverse proportional to the concentration of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) in the sample.
- Effects of genistein and estrogen receptor subtype-specific agonists in ArKO mice following different administration routes.PubMed: 19686804
- Studies of the pharmacology of 17α-ethynyl-androst-5-ene-3β,7β,17β-triol, a synthetic anti-inflammatory androstene Ijcem: IJCEM1102004
- PPARγ co-activator-1α co-activates steroidogenic factor 1 to stimulate the synthesis of luteinizing hormone and aldosteronePubMed: 21108604
- Effects of genistein and estrogen receptor subtype-specific agonists in ArKO mice following different administration routesScienceDirect: S0303720709004043
- Brief maternal exposure of rats to the xenobiotics dibutyl phthalate or diethylstilbestrol alters adult-type Leydig cell development in male offspringPubMed: 23314658
- Protective role of Hibiscus sabdariffa calyx extract against streptozotocin induced sperm damage in diabetic ratsExcli: Source
- Central effects of camphor on GnRH and sexual hormones in male ratPubmed: 24551777
- Inhibitory effects of mitotane on viability and secretory activity in mouse gonadotroph cell linesPubmed: 24486453
- Effects of Tadalafil on Hemorrhagic Cystitis and Testicular Dysfunction Induced by Cyclophosphamide in RatsPubmed: 24051982
- Nanocomposites of bio-based hyperbranched polyurethane/funtionalized MWCNT as non-immunogenic, osteoconductive, biodegradable and biocompatible scaffolds in bone tissue engineeringRsc: Source
- The effects of long-term exposure to a 2450 MHz electromagnetic field on growth and pubertal development in female Wistar ratsInformahealthcare: Source
- Piper longum hexane fraction induces infertility by modulation of inflammatory mediators and gonadotropin insufficiency in female ratsIjppsjournal: Source
- Critical function of RA-GEF-2/Rapgef6, a guanine nucleotide exchange factor for Rap1, in mouse spermatogenesisScienceDirect: S0006291X14001843
- Carbamazepine-exposure during gestation and lactation affects pubertal onset and spermatic parameters in male pubertal offspringPubmed:24126190
- Quercetin supplementation restores testicular function and augments germ cell survival in the estrogenized ratsPubmed:24316378
- Protective effects of Eugenia jambolana extract versus N-acetyl cysteine against cisplatin-induced damage in rat testisPubmed:24576220
- Perfluorooctane sulfonate effects on the reproductive axis in adult male ratsPubmed:25171141
- Targeted disruption of the mouse testis-enriched gene Znf230 does not affect spermatogenesis or fertilityPubmed:25505846
- Apoptosis in testicular tissue of rats after vasectomy: evaluation of eNOS, iNOS immunoreactivities and the effects of ozone therapyTurkishjournalofurology:Source
- Protective effects of Eugenia jambolana extract versus N‐acetyl cysteine against cisplatin‐induced damage in rat testisPubMed: 24576220
- The effect of R-(-)-deprenyl administration on reproductive parameters of rat malesPubMed: 25725114
- Dose‐and time‐dependent effects of Garcinia kola seed extract on sexual behaviour and reproductive parameters in male Wistar ratsPubMed: 26123866
- Simvastatin decreases steroid production in the H295R cell line and decreases steroids and FSH in female ratsPubMed: 26476359
- Maternal High-Fat Diet Induced Loss of Fetal Oocytes Is Associated with Compromised Follicle Growth in Adult Rat OffspringPubmed:26962114
- Dose- and time-dependent effects of Garcinia kola seed extract on sexual behaviour and reproductiveparameters in male Wistar rats.Pubmed:26123866
- Overexpression of PRL7D1 in Leydig Cells Causes Male Reproductive Dysfunction in MicePubmed:26771609
- A Jacob/Nsmf Gene Knockout Results in Hippocampal Dysplasia and Impaired BDNF Signaling in DendritogenesisPubmed:26977770
- Molecular characterization of insulin resistance and glycolytic metabolism in the rat uteruspubmed:27461373
- Metformin Ameliorates Uterine Defects in a Rat Model of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.pubmed:28336389
- Environmental exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs): The correlation with and impact on reproductive hormones in umbilical cord serum.pubmed:27838061
- Exposure of pregnant mice to perfluorobutanesulfonate causes hypothyroxinemia and developmental abnormalities in female offspringpubmed:27803384
- Effects of treatment with Hypoxis hemerocallidea extract on sexual behaviour and reproductiveparameters in male rats.pubmed:28000943
- Maternal High-Fat Diet-Induced Loss of Fetal Oocytes Is Associated with Compromised Follicle Growth in Adult Rat Offspring.pubmed:26962114
- Impact of uteroplacental insufficiency on postnatal rat male gonad.pubmed:27885054
- New gonadotropin-releasing hormone glycolipids with direct antiproliferative activity and gonadotropin-releasing potency.pubmed:28232269
Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA441Ra01Recombinant Luteinizing Hormone (LH): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA441Ra01Polyclonal Antibody to Luteinizing Hormone (LH): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA441Ra71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Luteinizing Hormone (LH): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Competition ELISACEA441RaELISA Kit for Luteinizing Hormone (LH): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Competition CLIACCA441RaCLIA Kit for Luteinizing Hormone (LH): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.