IFN-G; IFG; IFI; INFr; IFN, Immune Interferon
- Product No.MEA049Ra
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 6.0pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Mini Samples Interferon Gamma (IFNg).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Mini Samples Interferon Gamma (IFNg) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 391.00 US$ 558.00 US$ 2,511.00 US$ 4,743.00 US$ 39,060.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Mini Samples Interferon Gamma (IFNg) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Mini Samples Interferon Gamma (IFNg) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Mini Samples Interferon Gamma (IFNg) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Mini Samples Interferon Gamma (IFNg) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Mini Samples Interferon Gamma (IFNg) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×60µL||Assay Diluent A||1×6mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×60µL||Assay Diluent B||1×6mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×4.5mL||Stop Solution||1×3mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×10mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 25µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 25µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 25µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 25µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 20µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Mini Samples Interferon Gamma (IFNg). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Mini Samples Interferon Gamma (IFNg). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Mini Samples Interferon Gamma (IFNg), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Mini Samples Interferon Gamma (IFNg) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Bacillus Calmette-Guérin vaccination using a microneedle patchPubMed: 21277407
- Tryptophan Stimulates Immune Response in Broiler Chickens Challenged with Infectious Bursal Disease VaccineMedwell: 2010610616
- Immunostimulatory Effects of Arginine in Broiler Chickens Challenged with Vaccine Strain of Infectious Bursal Disease VirusMedwell: 2010594600
- Vaccination with Recombinant Mycobacterium tuberculosis PknD Attenuates Bacterial Dissemination to the Brain in Guinea PigsPubMed: PMC3679071
- Foot-and-mouth disease virus-like particles produced by a SUMO fusion protein system in?Escherichia coli?induce potent protective immune responses in guinea pigs, swine and cattlePubMed: PMC3720265
- Immune Responses to Eimeria tenella Sporozoite Protein as Vaccine to Broiler Against CoccidiosisPjbs: Source
- Protective effects of neferine on amiodarone-induced pulmonary fibrosis in micePubmed: 23792144
- Attenuation of renal ischemia/reperfusion injury by a?aí extract preconditioning in a rat modelPubmed:25476829
- Protective Effect of Minocycline Against Bacterial Infection-Induced Sickness Behavior in RatsOrg:Source
- Development of CpG-Oligodeoxynucleotides for Effective Activation of Rabbit TLR9 Mediated Immune ResponsesPubmed:25269083
- Senescence of tumor cells induced by oxaliplatin increases the efficiency of a lipid A immunotherapy via the recruitment of neutrophilsPubmed:25347345
- Exogenous carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 1 suppresses 2,4,6-trinitrobenzene sulfonic acid-induced ulcerative colitis in micePubmed:25724769
- Protective effect and mechanism of probucol in the treatment of spinal cord injuryPubMed: 26214485
- The toxic effect of nickel nanoparticles on oxidative stress and inflammatory markers.Articles:
- Roles of lipoxin A4 receptor activation and anti-interleukin-1β antibody on the toll-like receptor 2/mycloid differentiation factor 88/nuclear factor-κB pathway in airway inflammation induced by ovalbuminPubMed: 25760938
- Evaluation of proliferation and cytokines production by mitogen-stimulated bovine peripheral blood mononuclear cellsArticle_14936_6.Html:
- Mesenchymal stromal cell-dependent reprogramming of Kupffer cells is mediated by TNF-α and PGE12 and is crucial for liver transplant tolerancePubMed: 25982596
- Trypanosoma cruzi infection and benznidazole therapy independently stimulate oxidative status and structural pathological remodeling of the liver tissue in micePubMed: 25912691
- Sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) oil protects against chronic stress-induced inhibitory function of natural killer cells in ratsPubMed: 26684638
- The immunomodulating effect of seminal plasma on T cellsPubMed: 25799173
- Nanogel‐Incorporated Physical and Chemical Hybrid Gels for Highly Effective Chemo–Protein Combination TherapyDoi: 10.1002
- Immune responses of pigs immunized with a recombinant porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus expressing porcine GM-CSFPubMed: 26300317
- Rescue and evaluation of a recombinant PRRSV expressing porcine Interleukin-4PubMed: 26573719
- Possible Association of IFN-γ GenePubMed: 26154533
- Rituximab-induced HMGB1 release is associated with inhibition of STAT3 activity in human diffuse large B-cell lymphomaPubMed: 26315113
- Construction of recombinant Mip-FlaA dominant epitope vaccine against Legionella pneumophila and evaluation of the immunogenicity and protective immunityPubMed: 26607265
- INFLUENCE OF ZINCOVIT DROP (NUTRITIONAL FOOD SUPPLEMENT) ON IMMUNE SYSTEM IN NORMAL AND CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE INTOXICATED WISTAR RATSjournals:3790
- Carcinoembryonic antigen related cellular adhesion molecule 1 alleviates dextran sulfate sodium-induced ulcerative colitis in micePubmed:26898127
- HERPES VIRUS VACCINES AND TREATMENTSy2016:0067330.html
- Poria Attenuates Idiosyncratic Liver Injury Induced by Polygoni Multiflori Radix Praeparatapubmed:27803670
- Lymphocytic, cytokine and transcriptomic profiles in peripheral blood of dogs with atopic dermatitispubmed:27553600
- Reno-protective effect and mechanism study of Huang Lian Jie Du Decoction on lupus nephritis MRL/lpr micepubmed:27825337
- Recombinant Mip-PilE-FlaA dominant epitopes vaccine candidate against Legionella pneumophila.pubmed:28366526
- Evaluation of two strains of Marek's disease virus serotype 1 for the development of recombinant vaccines against very virulent infectious bursal disease virus.pubmed:27908832
- Efficacy of an autophagy-targeted DNA vaccine against avian leukosis virus subgroup J.pubmed:28049588
- Gemcitabine treatment enhanced the anti-tumor effect of cytokine induced killer cells by depletion of CD4+CD25bri regulatory T cells.pubmed:27867030
- Influences of Hyriopsis cumingii polysaccharides on mice immunosignaling molecules and T lymphocyte differentiation09540105.2017.1306494
- Anti-inflammatory effects of Boletus edulis polysaccharide on asthma pathologypubmed:27830033
- Targeted inhibition of GATA-6 attenuates airway inflammation and remodeling by regulating caveolin-1 through TLR2/MyD88/NF-κB in murine model of asthmapubmed:27289030
- EVALUATION OF HUMORAL AND CELLULAR IMMUNE RESPONSES TO EIMERIA TENELLA OOCYST PROTEIN AS VACCINE TO BROILER363-379.pdf
- Effects of budesonide on the lung functions, inflammation and apoptosis in a saline-lavagemodel of acute lung injury.pubmed:28195073
- Effects of dietary mixture of garlic (Allium sativum), coriander (Coriandrum sativum) andprobiotics on immune responses and caecal counts in young laying hens.pubmed:27678135
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory is more effective than anti-oxidant therapy in counteracting oxidative/nitrosative stress and heart disease in T. cruzi-infected mice.pubmed:28134069
- Porcine GPX1 enhances GP5-based DNA vaccination against porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus.pubmed:28063474
- Long-term use of ceftriaxone sodium induced changes in gut microbiota and immune system.pubmed:28220870
- Assessment of the efficacy of two novel DNA vaccine formulations against highly pathogenic Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus.pubmed:28157199
- Imbalance of intestinal immune function in piglets infected by porcine circovirus type 2 during the fetal period.pubmed:28244338