- Product No.NPB028Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceNatural extract
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass66.4KD
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 52US$ 130US$ 260US$ 780US$ 19500
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Simvastatin Reduces Endotoxin-Induced Acute Lung Injury by Decreasing Neutrophil Recruitment and Radical FormationPubMed: 22701728
- Albumin administration protects against bilirubin-induced auditory brainstem dysfunction in Gunn rat pupsOnlinelibrary: liv.12219
- Adjunctive corticosteroid therapy improves lung immunopathology and survival during severe secondary pneumococcal pneumonia in micePubmed: 24273183
- Increased Circulating Levels of Vitamin D Binding Protein in MS PatientsPubmed:25590278
- The wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway participates in rhein ameliorating kidney injury in DN micePubMed: 26346164
- Collecting Protein Biomarkers in Breath Using Electret Filters: A Preliminary Method on New Technical Model and Human StudyPubmed:26934615
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Natural proteinNPB028Hu01Native Albumin (ALB): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Recombinant proteinRPB028Hu01Recombinant Albumin (ALB): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Eukaryotic proteinEPB028Hu51Eukaryotic Albumin (ALB): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; EMSA; Reporter Assays; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB028Hu07Polyclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB028Hu05Polyclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAB028Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAB028Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB028Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Albumin (ALB): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Antibody ELISAAEB028HuELISA Kit for Anti-Albumin Antibody (Anti-ALB): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antibody Detection
- High-sensitive ELISAHEB028HuHigh Sensitive ELISA Kit for Albumin (ALB): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Competition ELISACEB028HuELISA Kit for Albumin (ALB): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Protein, Antibody, Assaykit, ServiceACB028HuCLIA Kit for Anti-Albumin Antibody (Anti-ALB): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antibody Detection
- Competition CLIACCB028HuCLIA Kit for Albumin (ALB): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection