CD143; ACE1; DCP1; ACEI; ACE-I; Kininase II; Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme; Peptidyl-Dipeptidase A; Dipeptidyl Carboxypeptidase 1; Angiotensin-converting enzyme, soluble form
- Product No.RPA004Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane, Secreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass59.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass60kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsArg814~Gln1071 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.9
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 1g Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 154.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 384.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 768.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 2,304.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 57,600.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Association of elevated blood pressure and impaired vasorelaxation in experimental Sprague-Dawley rats fed with heated vegetable oilPubMed: PMC2914008
- Effect of Repeatedly Heated Palm Olein on Blood Pressure–Regulating Enzymes Activity and Lipid Peroxidation in RatsUsm: MJMS19120
- Plasma Levels of Angiotensin-Converting Enzymes 1 and 2 and AGTR2 (T1247G and A5235G) Gene Polymorphisms Are Associated to Breast Cancer Progression.Scirp: Source
- Vascular function and atherosclerosis progression after 1 y of flavonoid intake in statin-treated postmenopausal women with type 2 diabetes: a double-blind randomized controlled trial.Pubmed: 23553151
- Cathepsin G deficiency reduces periaortic calcium chloride injury-induced abdominal aortic aneurysms in mice Pubmed:25037606
- ACE2 activation by xanthenone prevents leptin-induced increases in blood pressure and proteinuria during pregnancy in Sprague-Dawley ratsPubmed:25205467
- Sub-chronic Toxicity and Cardiovascular Responses in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats after Exposure to Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes by Intratracheal InstillationPubmed:25580880
- Arsenic causes aortic dysfunction and systemic hypertension in rats: Augmentation of angiotensin II signalingPubMed: 26079204
- Protective Effect of Enalapril against Methionine-Enriched Diet-Induced Hypertension: Role of Endoplasmic Reticulum and Oxidative StressPubMed: 26640794
- MechanismsPubMed: 26602523
- Subchronic Toxicity and Cardiovascular Responses in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats after Exposure to Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes by Intratracheal InstillationPubMed: 25580880
- Angiotensin converting enzymes in patients with acute respiratory distress syndromeContent: 3
- Garlic Attenuates Plasma and Kidney ACE-1 and AngII Modulations in Early Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats: Renal Clearance and Blood Pressure ImplicationsPubmed:27293465
- Ренин-ангиотензин-альдостероновая система у крыс линии НИСАГ (ISIAH) со стресс-индуцированной артериальной гипертензией30_Dubinina.pdf
- The effect of heat stress on bull sperm quality and related HSPs expressioncontent:journals
- Citrus leaf extract reduces blood pressure and vascular damage in repeatedly heated palm oil diet-Induced hypertensive rats.pubmed:28068636