Apo-A5; APOA-V; APOAV; RAP3; Regeneration-associated protein 3
- Product No.RPB997Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass20.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAsp167~Lys335 (Accession # Q6Q788) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
- ApplicationsPositive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 187US$ 468US$ 936US$ 2808US$ 70200
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Primer Pairs
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB997Hu01Recombinant Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB997Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAB997Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB997Hu24Monoclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB997Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB997Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAB997Hu74Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Sandwich ELISASEB997HuELISA Kit for Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Antibody PairPSB997Hu01Antibody Pair for Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): ELISA; CLIA; ELISPOT; Luminex; Immunochromatography and other Immunoassays.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSB997Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".