BMP2A; BMP-2A; Hemochromatosis Modifier
- Product No.RPA013Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass44.6kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGln283~Arg396 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 174US$ 434US$ 868US$ 2604US$ 65100
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Chronic exposure to low concentrations of strontium 90 affects bone physiology but not the hematopoietic system in miceWiley: Source
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- Effect of transplantation of BMP-2-induced bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells on myocardial infarction of rats after reperfusionSource
- PDGF-AA promotes osteogenic differentiation and migration of mesenchymal stem cell by down-regulating PDGFRα and derepressing BMP-Smad1/5/8 signalingPubmed:25470749
- Negative effect of serotonin–norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor therapy on rat bone tissue after orchidectomyPubMed: 25934570
- Effect of Mirtazapine on Rat Bone Tissue after OrchidectomyPubMed: 25871861
- Titanium with Nanotopography Induces Osteoblast Differentiation by Regulating Endogenous Bone Morphogenetic Protein Expression and Signaling PathwayPubMed: 26681207
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Active proteinAPA013Hu01Active Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): Cell culture; Activity Assays; In vivo assays.
- Recombinant proteinRPA013Hu02Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Recombinant proteinRPA013Hu01Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA013Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA013Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA013Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA013HuELISA Kit for Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCA013HuCLIA Kit for Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection