FV; FVL; PCCF; Proaccelerin; Labile Factor; Factor V Leiden; Accelerator Globulin; Activated protein C cofactor; Proaccelerin, labile factor
- Product No.RPA675Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass30.6kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass31kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPhe463~Pro715 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.3
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 186US$ 464US$ 928US$ 2784US$ 69600
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Thrombin generation in abdominal sepsis is Rho-kinase-dependentPubMed: 25813486
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA675Hu01Recombinant Coagulation Factor V (F5): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Recombinant proteinRPA675Hu02Recombinant Coagulation Factor V (F5): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Recombinant proteinRPA675Hu03Recombinant Coagulation Factor V (F5): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA675Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Coagulation Factor V (F5): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA675Hu03Polyclonal Antibody to Coagulation Factor V (F5): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA675Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Coagulation Factor V (F5): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA675Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Coagulation Factor V (F5): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Labelled antibodyLAA675Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Coagulation Factor V (F5): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA675Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Coagulation Factor V (F5): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA675HuELISA Kit for Coagulation Factor V (F5): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection