Cys-C; Cystatin C; Gamma Trace; Post-Gamma-Globulin; Neuroendocrine Basic Polypeptide; Amyloid Angiopathy And Cerebral Hemorrhage
- Product No.RPA896Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass14.6kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer27~Ala146 (Accession # P01034) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point8.8
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 164US$ 410US$ 820US$ 2460US$ 61500
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- The Renal Effects of Vanadate Exposure: Potential Biomarkers and Oxidative Stress as a Mechanism of Functional Renal Disorders—Preliminary StudiesHindawi: 740105
- Endothelial dysfunction and renal fibrosis in endotoxemia-induced oliguric kidney injury: possible role of LPS-binding proteinPubmed:25261195
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA896Hu01Recombinant Cystatin 3 (CST3): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA896Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA896Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA896Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA896Hu24Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA896Hu26Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA896Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Labelled antibodyLAA896Hu74Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA, Flow Cyt.
- Labelled antibodyLAA896Hu76Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; IF; ELISA.
- Sandwich ELISASEA896HuELISA Kit for Cystatin 3 (CST3): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCA896HuCLIA Kit for Cystatin 3 (CST3): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection
- Antibody PairPSA896Hu01Antibody Pair for Cystatin 3 (CST3): ELISA,CLIA,ELISPOT,Luminex