FRCP2; Irisin; Fibronectin type III repeat-containing protein 2
- Product No.RPN576Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass16.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLeu2~Ile137 (Accession # Q8NAU1) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10ug50ug 250ug 1mg 1g
- FOB US$ 175US$ 438 US$ 1095 US$ 2628 US$ 65700
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Marker of Protein Molecular Mass Offer
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service Offer
- ELISA/CLIA Experiment Service Offer
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service Offer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Serum irisin levels in new-onset type 2 diabetesPubMed: 23369227
- Lower circulating irisin is associated with type 2 diabetes mellitusPubmed: 23619195
- Inconsistency in circulating irisin levels: what is really happeningPubmed:24459033
- Leptin administration activates irisin-induced myogenesis via nitric oxide-dependent mechanisms, but reduces its effect on subcutaneous fat browning in micePubmed:25199621
- Fenofibrate (PPARalpha agonist) induces beige cell formation in subcutaneous white adipose tissue from diet-induced male obese micePubmed:25576856
- Maternal circulating levels of irisin in intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancyPubMed: 26689349
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPN576Hu02Recombinant Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Eukaryotic proteinEPN576Hu61Eukaryotic Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; EMSA; Reporter Assays; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Recombinant proteinRPN576Hu01Recombinant Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAN576Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAN576Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAN576Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEN576HuELISA Kit for Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection