FRCP2; Irisin; Fibronectin type III repeat-containing protein 2
- Product No.RPN576Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass16.6kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass18kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLeu2~Ile137 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point6.2
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 1g Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 175.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 438.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 876.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 2,628.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 65,700.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Serum irisin levels in new-onset type 2 diabetesPubMed: 23369227
- Lower circulating irisin is associated with type 2 diabetes mellitusPubmed: 23619195
- Inconsistency in circulating irisin levels: what is really happeningPubmed:24459033
- Leptin administration activates irisin-induced myogenesis via nitric oxide-dependent mechanisms, but reduces its effect on subcutaneous fat browning in micePubmed:25199621
- Fenofibrate (PPARalpha agonist) induces beige cell formation in subcutaneous white adipose tissue from diet-induced male obese micePubmed:25576856
- Lower irisin level in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: A case-control study and meta-analysisPubMed: 25494632
- Maternal circulating levels of irisin in intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancyPubMed: 26689349
- Lower Circulating Irisin Level in Patients with Diabetes Mellitus: A Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisPubmed:27300472
- Physiology and role of irisin in glucose homeostasis.pubmed:28211512
- Irisin improves perivascular adipose tissue dysfunction via regulation of the heme oxygenase-1/adiponectin axis in diet-induced obese micepubmed:27638193