HGPRT; HGPRTase; HPRT; Lesch-Nyhan Syndrome; Hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosyltransferase
- Product No.RPA717Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationCytoplasm
- Predicted Molecular Mass56.3kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsThr3~Ala218 (Accession # P00492) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.2
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 168US$ 420US$ 840US$ 2520US$ 63000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Response to infliximab therapy in ulcerative colitis is associated with decreased monocyte activation, reduced CCL2 expression and downregulation of Tenascin C.Pubmed:25518051
- Response to infliximab therapy in ulcerative colitis is associated with decreased monocyte activation, reduced CCL2 expression and downregulation of tenascin CPubMed: 25518051
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA717Hu01Recombinant Hypoxanthine Phosphoribosyltransferase 1 (HPRT1): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA717Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Hypoxanthine Phosphoribosyltransferase 1 (HPRT1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA717Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Hypoxanthine Phosphoribosyltransferase 1 (HPRT1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA717HuELISA Kit for Hypoxanthine Phosphoribosyltransferase 1 (HPRT1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection