PICD; IDP; Oxalosuccinate decarboxylase; NADP(+)-specific ICDH; Cytosolic NADP-isocitrate dehydrogenase
- Product No.RPH839Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationCytoplasm. Peroxisome
- Predicted Molecular Mass30.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla74~Ile333 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point7.2
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 170US$ 424US$ 848US$ 2544US$ 63600
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Identification of IDH1 as a Potential Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarker for Non-small-cell Lung Cancer by Proteomic AnalysisMcponline: 008821
- Identification of Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1 as a Potential Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarker for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer by Proteomic AnalysisPubmed: 22064513
- Isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 is a novel plasma biomarker for the diagnosis of non-small cell lung cancerPubmed: 24046070
- The effects of PGC-1α on the proliferation and energy metabolism of malignant endometrial cancer cellsPubMed: 25914546
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPH839Hu01Recombinant Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAH839Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAH839Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Instant ELISAIEH839HuInstant ELISA Kit for Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich ELISASEH839HuELISA Kit for Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCH839HuCLIA Kit for Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection