K10; CK10; KPP; Cytokeratin 10; Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis; Keratosis Palmaris Et Plantaris; Keratin, type I cytoskeletal 10
- Product No.RPB691Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass36.6kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass37kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLeu153~Glu456 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point4.8
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µg 1mg 1g
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
US$ 194 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 486 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 972 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2916 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 72900 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- In vitro evaluation of four commercially available liquid soaps (in Brazil) for their anti-inflammatory and protective skin barrier qualities, as well as their impact on the reduction of cutaneous hypersensitivity.Exportar-Pdf: 7
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB691Hu01Recombinant Keratin 10 (KRT10): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB691Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Keratin 10 (KRT10): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB691Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Keratin 10 (KRT10): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEB691HuELISA Kit for Keratin 10 (KRT10): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.