GIF; GLIF; MMIF; Glycosylation-Inhibiting Factor; L-dopachrome isomerase; L-dopachrome tautomerase; Phenylpyruvate tautomerase
- Product No.RPA698Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass13.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet3~Asn111 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 179US$ 448US$ 896US$ 2688US$ 67200
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Targeted reduction of advanced glycation improves renal function in obesityPubMed: 21412218
- Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor Plays a Role in the Regulation of Microfold (M) Cell-Mediated Transport in the GutJimmunol: 5673
- Involvement of exercise-induced macrophage migration inhibitory factor in the prevention of fatty liver diseasePubMed: PMC3757527
- Role of macrophage migration inhibitory factor in the regulatory T cell response of tumor-bearing micePubMed: PMC3466372
- Deletion of bone-marrow-derived receptor for AGEs (RAGE) improves renal function in an experimental mouse model of diabetesPubmed:24957662
- The Potential Role of Polymethyl Methacrylate as a New Packaging Material for the Implantable Medical Device in the BladderPubMed: 25705692
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Active proteinAPA698Hu01Active Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): Cell culture; Activity Assays; In vivo assays.
- Recombinant proteinRPA698Hu02Recombinant Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Recombinant proteinRPA698Hu01Recombinant Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA698Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA698Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA698Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA698HuELISA Kit for Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection