STMY2; SL2; Stromelysin 2; Transin-2
- Product No.RPA098Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix
- Predicted Molecular Mass44.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPhe99~Cys476 (Accession # P09238) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.5
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 1g In stock
- FOB US$ 184.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 460.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 920.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 2,760.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 69,000.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Type-specific dysregulation of matrix metalloproteinases and their tissue inhibitors in end-stage heart failure patients: relationship between MMP-10 and LV remodellingWiley: source
- Matrix Metalloproteinase-10 Is Required for Lung Cancer Stem Cell Maintenance, Tumor Initiation and Metastatic PotentialPubMed: PMC3335833
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- Analysis of the expression of nine secreted matrix metalloproteinases and their endogenous inhibitors in the brain of mice subjected to ischaemic strokePubmed:24671655
- Plasma inflammatory biomarkers for Huntington’s disease patients and mouse model Pubmed:25266150
- In vivo bioengineered ovarian tumors based on collagen, matrigel, alginate and agarose hydrogels: a comparative studyPubmed:25634132
- Plasma inflammatory biomarkers for Huntington’s disease patients and mouse modelPubMed: 25266150