CD227; EMA; H23AG; KL-6; PEM; PEMT; PUM; CA15-3; Cancer antigen 15-3; Carcinoma-associated mucin; Episialin; Peanut-reactive urinary mucin; Polymorphic epithelial mucin
- Product No.RPA413Hu03
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 1g In stock
- FOB US$ 166.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 416.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 832.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 2,496.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 62,400.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Pancreatic cyst fluid and serum mucin levels predict dysplasia in intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas.PubMed: 20717734
- Host Defense Proteins in Breast Milk and Neonatal Yeast ColonizationPubMed: 26116637
- Activated Leukocyte Cell Adhesion Molecule (ALCAM) in Saudi Breast Cancer Patients as Prognostic and Predictive IndicatorPubMed: 26446295
- The Presence and Anti-HIV-1 Function of Tenascin C in Breast Milk and Genital FluidsPubmed:27182834
- The influence of long-term corneal contact lens wearing on the stability and quality of tear film in Qinghaifiles:ijcem0020163.pdf
- Ultrasensitive detection of mucin 1 biomarker by immuno-loop-mediated isothermal amplification.pubmed:28107977