MLC1; MLC1F; MLC3F; Myosin light chain 1/3, skeletal muscle isoform; Myosin light chain A1/A2
- Product No.RPB105Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass16.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass17kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPhe3~Ala142 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl,pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point4.9
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 160US$ 400US$ 1000US$ 2400US$ 60000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB105Hu01Recombinant Myosin Light Chain 1, Alkali, Fast Skeletal (MYL1): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB105Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Myosin Light Chain 1, Alkali, Fast Skeletal (MYL1): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB105Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Myosin Light Chain 1, Alkali, Fast Skeletal (MYL1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEB105HuELISA Kit for Myosin Light Chain 1, Alkali, Fast Skeletal (MYL1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection