AML3; CBFA1; CCD1; OSF2; PEBP2A; Acute myeloid leukemia 3 ; Core-binding factor alpha-1; Osteoblast-specific transcription factor 2; Polyomavirus enhancer-binding protein 2 A
- Product No.RPB011Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus
- Predicted Molecular Mass26.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsTyr299~Tyr521 (Accession # Q13950) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.4
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10ug50ug 250ug 1mg 1g
- FOB US$ 186US$ 466 US$ 1165 US$ 2796 US$ 69900
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Marker of Protein Molecular Mass Offer
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service Offer
- ELISA/CLIA Experiment Service Offer
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service Offer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Valvular osteoclasts in calcification and aortic valve stenosis severityPubMed: 23452891
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB011Hu01Recombinant Runt Related Transcription Factor 2 (RUNX2): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB011Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Runt Related Transcription Factor 2 (RUNX2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB011Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Runt Related Transcription Factor 2 (RUNX2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEB011HuELISA Kit for Runt Related Transcription Factor 2 (RUNX2): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection