AML3; CBFA1; CCD1; OSF2; PEBP2A; Acute myeloid leukemia 3 ; Core-binding factor alpha-1; Osteoblast-specific transcription factor 2; Polyomavirus enhancer-binding protein 2 A
- Product No.RPB011Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus
- Predicted Molecular Mass25.3kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass26kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsTyr299~Tyr521 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point6.4
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 1g In stock
- FOB US$ 186.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 466.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 932.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 2,796.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 69,900.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Valvular osteoclasts in calcification and aortic valve stenosis severityPubMed: 23452891
- Serum Heme Oxygenase-1 and BMP-7 Are Potential Biomarkers for Bone Metabolism in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ankylosing SpondylitisPubmed:27314037
- New method for the fabrication of highly osteoconductive β‐1, 3‐glucan/HA scaffold for bone tissue engineering: Structural, mechanical, and biological …doi:10.1002