- Product No.RPB839Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationCytoplasm. cytoskeleton. Cell junction. adherens junction. Cell membrane; Peripheral membrane protein; Cytoplasmic side. focal adhesi
- Predicted Molecular Mass14.6kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLys1020~Gln1134 (Accession # P18206) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- TraitsFreeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point9.0
- ApplicationsSDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 166US$ 416US$ 832US$ 2496US$ 62400
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit Offer
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Protein Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Primer Pairs Offer
- Synthetic Polypeptides Customized Service Offer
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service Offer
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service Offer
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- S-Nitrosylation Proteome Profile of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells in Human Heart Failurejournals:1384523
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB839Hu01Recombinant Vinculin (VCL): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB839Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Vinculin (VCL): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Control antibodyCAB839Hu01Anti-Vinculin (VCL) Polyclonal Antibody: Loading Control of WB.
- Labelled antibodyLAB839Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Vinculin (VCL): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB839Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Vinculin (VCL): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Control antibodyCAB839Hu22Anti-Vinculin (VCL) Monoclonal Antibody: Loading Control of WB.
- Sandwich ELISASEB839HuELISA Kit for Vinculin (VCL): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection