P1NP; N-Propeptide Of Type I Procollagen; Procollagen I Amino Terminal Propeptide
- Product No.PSA957Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
Recombinant Procollagen I N-Terminal Propeptide (PINP) 50ug Standard Polyclonal Antibody to Procollagen I N-Terminal Propeptide (PINP) 500ug Capture Ab Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Procollagen I N-Terminal Propeptide (PINP) 100ug Detection Ab
- ApplicationsELISA; CLIA; ELISPOT; Luminex; Immunochromatography and other Immunoassays.
- UOM n/a Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 1,890.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The concentration of protein/peptide and antibodies used in different immunoassays need to be determined by users according to their experiments.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Is there benefit in optimising heart failure treatment in over-80 year-old patients? (HF-80 study): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.Trials: 1745-6215
- Measurement of aminoterminal propeptide of type I procollagen (PINP) in serumScienceDirect: S0009912012001543
- Low molecular weight iron dextran increases fibroblast growth factor-23 concentration, together with parathyroid hormone decrease in hemodialyzed patientsPubMed: 22458393
- IL4 and IL-17A provide a Th2/Th17-polarized inflammatory milieu in favor of TGF-β1 to induce bronchial epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT)PubMed: PMC3726963
- PINP as a biological response marker during teriparatide treatment for osteoporosisPubmed: 24599274
- Zoledronic acid has differential anti-tumour activity in the pre-and post-menopausal bone microenvironment in vivoAacrjournals: Source
- Oxytocin Reverses Ovariectomy-Induced Osteopenia and Body Fat GainEndocrine: Source
- Oxytocin reverse ovariectomy-induced Osteoper and body fat gainPubmed:24506069
- The effect of topiramate and lamotrigine on rat bone mass, structure and metabolism.Pubmed:24629477
- Neurofibromin inactivation impairs osteocyte development in Nf1Prx1 and Nf1Col1 mouse modelsPubmed:24947449
- Phosphatidylethanolamine biomimetic coating increases mesenchymal stem cell osteoblastogenesisPubmed:24980874
- Effects of de-escalated bisphosphonate therapy on bone turnover biomarkers in breast cancer patients with bone metastasesPubmed:25332877
- Effect of Mirtazapine on Rat Bone Tissue after OrchidectomyPubMed: 25871861
- Oxytocin reverses osteoporosis in a sex-dependent mannerPubMed: 26042090
- Changes in Bone Metabolism Months after Laparoscopic Morbidly Obese Pre-menopausal WomenMms: Content
- Prognostic value of collagen turnover biomarkers in cardiac resynchronization therapy: A subanalysis of the TRUST CRT randomized trial populationPubmed:26776557
- Procollagen markers in microdialysate can predict patient outcome after Achilles tendon rupturecontent:2
- Bilaterale Kommunikation zwischen Osteoblasten und Osteoklastenvolltexte:2016
- Fibrosis of extracellular matrix is related to the duration of the disease but is unrelated to the dynamics of collagen metabolism in dilated cardiomyopathypubmed:27516211
- Bone turnover response is linked to both acute and established metabolic changes in ultra-marathon runnerspubmed:27422791
- Left ventricular reverse remodeling is not related to biopsy-detected extracellular matrix fibrosis and serum markers of fibrosis in dilated cardiomyopathy, regardless of the definition used for LVRRpubmed:28004175
- The effect of calcium and vitamin D supplementation on bone health of male Jockeys.pubmed:27568072
- Combined aerobic and resistance training improves bone health of female cancer survivorsS2352187216300389
- Renal Denervation Attenuates Multi-Organ Fibrosis and Improves Vascular Remodeling in Rats with Transverse Aortic Constriction Induced Cardiomyopathypubmed:27889753
- The effect of lamotrigine and phenytoin on bone turnover and bone strength: A prospective study in Wistar ratspubmed:27838501
- Sprint Interval Training Induces A Sexual Dimorphism but does not Improve Peak Bone Mass in Young and Healthy Mice.pubmed:28303909
- Low periostin levels in adult patients with Langerhans cell histiocytosis are independently associated with the disease activity.pubmed:28521873
- Erratum to: Effects on bone metabolism markers and arterial stiffness by switching to rivaroxaban from warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillationpubmed:28314975