GHIH; SRIF; SMST; GHRIH; GHRIF; Growth Hormone Releasing Inhibiting Hormone; Somatotropin Release-Inhibiting Factor; Somatostatin-14; Somatostatin-28
- Product No.KSA592Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Reagent Contents Capture Antibody, Detection Antibody, Standard, Streptavidin-HRP, TMB Substrate, 96-well Plate
- Detectable SampleSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids.
- Applicable PrincipleDouble-antibody Sandwich ELISA for Antigen Detection
- Detectable Range7.8-500pg/mL
- Applicable Sensitivity2.7pg/mL
- ApplicationsMain materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"
- UOM 96T*596T*10 96T*20 96T*50 96T*100
- FOB US$ 1,440.00 US$ 2,400.00 US$ 4,320.00 US$ 8,400.00 US$ 14,400.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The Abs in the kit have high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Somatostatin (SST). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Somatostatin (SST) and analogues was observed.
1. Coat the plates with 100μL per well of working solution of Capture Antibody.incubate overnight at 4°C or incubate at 37°C for 2 hours.
2. Aspirate and wash 1 time.
3. Block the plates with 200 μL per well of working solution of Blocking Buffer. Incubate at 37°C for 1.5 hours.
4. Aspirate and wash 1 time. The plates are now ready for sample detection, the protocol is the same as regular ELISA.
Antibodies, Standard and Streptavidin-HRP should be stored at -20°C. TMB should be stored at 4°C. 96-well Plate could be stored at room temperature. The contents are valid for twelve months. They are stable for one month after opening when stored at 4°C.
- Pancreatic Somatostatinoma Diagnosed Preoperatively: Report of a CasePubmed: 24413789
- Circadian Modulation of Anxiety: A Role for Somatostatin in the AmygdalaPubmed: 24376834
- Enhanced expression of neuropeptide S (NPS) receptor in eosinophils from severe asthmatics and subjects with total IgE above 100IU/mlPubmed:24239856
- Inhibitory effect of somatostatin on insulin secretion is not mediated via the CNSPubmed:25630331
- Oral curcumin has anti-arthritic efficacy through somatostatin generationPubMed: 25836921
- Aberrant changes of somatostatin and neuropeptide Y in brain of a genetic rat model for epilepsy: tremor ratpubmed:27685769