CD143; ACE1; DCP1; ACEI; ACE-I; Kininase II; Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme; Peptidyl-Dipeptidase A; Dipeptidyl Carboxypeptidase 1; Angiotensin-converting enzyme, soluble form
- Product No.PAA004Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 84US$ 196US$ 280US$ 1120US$ 84000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- IHC Images
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ACE. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ACE in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Protein A/G Purification Column Offer
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service Offer
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service Offer
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Association of elevated blood pressure and impaired vasorelaxation in experimental Sprague-Dawley rats fed with heated vegetable oilPubMed: PMC2914008
- Effect of Repeatedly Heated Palm Olein on Blood Pressure–Regulating Enzymes Activity and Lipid Peroxidation in RatsUsm: MJMS19120
- Plasma Levels of Angiotensin-Converting Enzymes 1 and 2 and AGTR2 (T1247G and A5235G) Gene Polymorphisms Are Associated to Breast Cancer Progression.Scirp: Source
- Vascular function and atherosclerosis progression after 1 y of flavonoid intake in statin-treated postmenopausal women with type 2 diabetes: a double-blind randomized controlled trial.Pubmed: 23553151
- Cathepsin G deficiency reduces periaortic calcium chloride injury-induced abdominal aortic aneurysms in mice Pubmed:25037606
- ACE2 activation by xanthenone prevents leptin-induced increases in blood pressure and proteinuria during pregnancy in Sprague-Dawley ratsPubmed:25205467
- Sub-chronic Toxicity and Cardiovascular Responses in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats after Exposure to Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes by Intratracheal InstillationPubmed:25580880
- Arsenic causes aortic dysfunction and systemic hypertension in rats: Augmentation of angiotensin II signalingPubMed: 26079204
- Protective Effect of Enalapril against Methionine-Enriched Diet-Induced Hypertension: Role of Endoplasmic Reticulum and Oxidative StressPubMed: 26640794
- MechanismsPubMed: 26602523
- Subchronic Toxicity and Cardiovascular Responses in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats after Exposure to Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes by Intratracheal InstillationPubMed: 25580880
- Angiotensin converting enzymes in patients with acute respiratory distress syndromeContent: 3
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA004Hu01Recombinant Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Recombinant proteinRPA004Hu02Recombinant Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA004Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA004Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA004Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Labelled antibodyLAA004Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA004Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA004HuELISA Kit for Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCA004HuCLIA Kit for Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection