- Product No.PAA011Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPA011Hu01-Recombinant Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 73US$ 169US$ 242US$ 968US$ 72600
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin-embedded Heart tissue
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant BDNF, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against BDNF. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BDNF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Protein A/G Purification Column Offer
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service Offer
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service Offer
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Interaction of PFOS and BDE-47 Co-exposure on Thyroid Hormone Levels and TH-Related Gene and Protein Expression in Developing Rat BrainsPubMed: 21436126
- Neuroprotective effects of adipose-derived stem cells against ischemic neuronal damage in the rabbit spinal cordScienceDirect: S0022510X12001219
- Effect of Benthosemapterotum Peptide on Aging in Mice with Oxidative DamagePsrcentre: 212059
- Chronic stress impairs learning and hippocampal cell proliferation in senescence-accelerated prone miceScienceDirect: S0304394010015788
- Neuroprotective effects of adipose-derived stem cells are maintained for 3 weeks against ischemic damage in the rabbit spinal cord.NCBI: PMC3925622
- The effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on cognitive functions in aged female rats: The role of oxidative stress and brain-derived neurotrophic factorPubmed:25446810
- Heme Oxygenase-1 Protects Neurons from Ischemic Damage by UpreCavia (Guinea pig )lating Expression of Cu,Zn-SuperoxideDismutase, Catalase, and Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor in the Rabbit Spinal Cord.Pubmed:26559686
- Effects of docosahexaenoic acid on learning and memory impairment induced by repeated propofol anesthesia in young ratspmc:PMC4812310
- Changes in growth factor levels in the cerebrospinal fluid of autism patients after transplantation of human umbilical cord blood mononuclear cells and umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cellsPubmed:27323064
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA011Hu01Recombinant Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Active proteinAPA011Hu61Active Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): Cell culture; Activity Assays; In vivo assays.
- Eukaryotic proteinEPA011Hu61Eukaryotic Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; EMSA; Reporter Assays; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA011Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA011Hu06Polyclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA011Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; IF; ELISA.
- Labelled antibodyLAA011Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA011Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA011HuELISA Kit for Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCA011HuCLIA Kit for Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection