FV; FVL; PCCF; Proaccelerin; Labile Factor; Factor V Leiden; Accelerator Globulin; Activated protein C cofactor; Proaccelerin, labile factor
- Product No.PAA675Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 95US$ 221US$ 316US$ 1264US$ 94800
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against F5. It has been selected for its ability to recognize F5 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
- Antibody Diluent Buffer
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA675Hu01Recombinant Coagulation Factor V (F5): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Recombinant proteinRPA675Hu02Recombinant Coagulation Factor V (F5): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Recombinant proteinRPA675Hu03Recombinant Coagulation Factor V (F5): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA675Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Coagulation Factor V (F5): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA675Hu03Polyclonal Antibody to Coagulation Factor V (F5): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA675Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Coagulation Factor V (F5): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA675Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Coagulation Factor V (F5): WB; IHC; ICC; IF.
- Labelled antibodyLAA675Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Coagulation Factor V (F5): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA675Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Coagulation Factor V (F5): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA675HuELISA Kit for Coagulation Factor V (F5): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.