PICD; IDP; Oxalosuccinate decarboxylase; NADP(+)-specific ICDH; Cytosolic NADP-isocitrate dehydrogenase
- Product No.PAH839Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10ug 50ug100ug 1mg 1g
- FOB US$ 105 US$ 245US$ 350 US$ 1400 US$ 105000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin- embedded liver tissue
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against IDH1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize IDH1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Protein A/G Purification Column Offer
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service Offer
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service Offer
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Identification of IDH1 as a Potential Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarker for Non-small-cell Lung Cancer by Proteomic AnalysisMcponline: 008821
- Identification of Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1 as a Potential Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarker for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer by Proteomic AnalysisPubmed: 22064513
- Isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 is a novel plasma biomarker for the diagnosis of non-small cell lung cancerPubmed: 24046070
- The effects of PGC-1α on the proliferation and energy metabolism of malignant endometrial cancer cellsPubMed: 25914546
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPH839Hu01Recombinant Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAH839Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAH839Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Instant ELISAIEH839HuInstant ELISA Kit for Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich ELISASEH839HuELISA Kit for Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCH839HuCLIA Kit for Isocitrate Dehydrogenase 1, Soluble (IDH1): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection