K10; CK10; KPP; Cytokeratin 10; Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis; Keratosis Palmaris Et Plantaris; Keratin, type I cytoskeletal 10
- Product No.PAB691Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPB691Hu01-Recombinant Keratin 10 (KRT10)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 100US$ 232US$ 332US$ 1328US$ 99600
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant KRT10, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Rat Skin Tissue; Lane2: Rat Brain Tissue; Lane3: Mouse Brain Tissue; Lane4: Mouse Skin Tissue.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against KRT10. It has been selected for its ability to recognize KRT10 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1-5µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20µg/mL
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
- Antibody Diluent Buffer
- In vitro evaluation of four commercially available liquid soaps (in Brazil) for their anti-inflammatory and protective skin barrier qualities, as well as their impact on the reduction of cutaneous hypersensitivity.Exportar-Pdf: 7
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB691Hu01Recombinant Keratin 10 (KRT10): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB691Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Keratin 10 (KRT10): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB691Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Keratin 10 (KRT10): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEB691HuELISA Kit for Keratin 10 (KRT10): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.