PRK2; Pak-2; PRKCL2; Protein Kinase C-Like 2; Protein-kinase C-related kinase 2; Serine/threonine-protein kinase N2; Cardiolipin-Activated Protein Kinase Pak2
- Product No.PAB987Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 100US$ 232US$ 332US$ 1328US$ 99600
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- IHC Images
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PKN2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PKN2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Protein A/G Purification Column Offer
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service Offer
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service Offer
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB987Hu02Recombinant Protein Kinase N2 (PKN2): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Recombinant proteinRPB987Hu01Recombinant Protein Kinase N2 (PKN2): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB987Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Protein Kinase N2 (PKN2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB987Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Protein Kinase N2 (PKN2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAB987Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Protein Kinase N2 (PKN2): IHC;WB;ELISA