AML3; CBFA1; CCD1; OSF2; PEBP2A; Acute myeloid leukemia 3 ; Core-binding factor alpha-1; Osteoblast-specific transcription factor 2; Polyomavirus enhancer-binding protein 2 A
- Product No.PAB011Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB011Hu01-Recombinant Runt Related Transcription Factor 2 (RUNX2)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreRattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg/20µl 50µg/100µl100µg/200µl 1mg/2ml 1g In stock
- FOB US$ 100.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 232.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 332.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 1,328.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 99,600.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant RUNX2, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human Cartilage Tissue; Lane2: Human Liver Tissue.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against RUNX2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize RUNX2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Valvular osteoclasts in calcification and aortic valve stenosis severityPubMed: 23452891
- Serum Heme Oxygenase-1 and BMP-7 Are Potential Biomarkers for Bone Metabolism in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ankylosing SpondylitisPubmed:27314037
- New method for the fabrication of highly osteoconductive β‐1, 3‐glucan/HA scaffold for bone tissue engineering: Structural, mechanical, and biological …doi:10.1002