BMP2A; BMP-2A; Hemochromatosis Modifier
- Product No.SCA013Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range4.12-3,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 1.77pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 Out of stock
- FOB US$ 588.00 US$ 840.00 US$ 3,780.00 US$ 7,140.00 US$ 58,800.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
The microplate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microplate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) level in the sample or standard.;
- Chronic exposure to low concentrations of strontium 90 affects bone physiology but not the hematopoietic system in miceWiley: Source
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- Effect of transplantation of BMP-2-induced bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells on myocardial infarction of rats after reperfusionSource
- PDGF-AA promotes osteogenic differentiation and migration of mesenchymal stem cell by down-regulating PDGFRα and derepressing BMP-Smad1/5/8 signalingPubmed:25470749
- Negative effect of serotonin–norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor therapy on rat bone tissue after orchidectomyPubMed: 25934570
- Effect of Mirtazapine on Rat Bone Tissue after OrchidectomyPubMed: 25871861
- Titanium with Nanotopography Induces Osteoblast Differentiation by Regulating Endogenous Bone Morphogenetic Protein Expression and Signaling PathwayPubMed: 26681207
- Sustained dual release of placental growth factor-2 and bone morphogenic protein-2 from heparin-based nanocomplexes for direct osteogenesisPubmed:27042064
- EFFECTS OF FLUORIDE ON THE EXPRESSION OF BMP-2 AND SMAD1 IN RAT OSTEOBLASTS IN VITROfiles:p013-022
- Unveiling the interactions among BMPR-2, ALK-1 and 5-HTT genes in the pathophysiology of HAPEPubmed:27196063