PARK5; PGP9.5; Uch-L1; Neuron cytoplasmic protein 9.5; Ubiquitin thioesterase L1; Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase isozyme L1
- Product No.SCG945Ra
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat)Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids.
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range234.38-15000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 7.3pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCHL1).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCHL1) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 638US$ 912US$ 4104US$ 7752US$ 63840
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCHL1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCHL1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCHL1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCHL1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCHL1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antigen. Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated secondary antibody. Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCHL1) level in the sample or standard.
- Single-component Reagents Offer
- Lysis Buffer for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Primary Cells Customized Service Offer
- Total Protein/DNA/RNA Extract Customized Service Offer
- Disease Model Customized Service Offer
- Serums Customized Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Activation Reagent Offer
Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPG945Ra01Recombinant Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCHL1): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAG945Ra01Polyclonal Antibody to Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCHL1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAG945Ra71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCHL1): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAG945Ra81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCHL1): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Monoclonal antibodyMAG945Ra21Monoclonal Antibody to Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCHL1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEG945RaELISA Kit for Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCHL1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCG945RaCLIA Kit for Ubiquitin Carboxyl Terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCHL1): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection