CD143; ACE1; DCP1; ACEI; ACE-I; Kininase II; Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme; Peptidyl-Dipeptidase A; Dipeptidyl Carboxypeptidase 1; Angiotensin-converting enzyme, soluble form
- Product No.SEA004Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.39-25ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.16ng/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 560
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2520
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4760
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 39200
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Association of elevated blood pressure and impaired vasorelaxation in experimental Sprague-Dawley rats fed with heated vegetable oilPubMed: PMC2914008
- Effect of Repeatedly Heated Palm Olein on Blood Pressure–Regulating Enzymes Activity and Lipid Peroxidation in RatsUsm: MJMS19120
- Plasma Levels of Angiotensin-Converting Enzymes 1 and 2 and AGTR2 (T1247G and A5235G) Gene Polymorphisms Are Associated to Breast Cancer Progression.Scirp: Source
- Vascular function and atherosclerosis progression after 1 y of flavonoid intake in statin-treated postmenopausal women with type 2 diabetes: a double-blind randomized controlled trial.Pubmed: 23553151
- Cathepsin G deficiency reduces periaortic calcium chloride injury-induced abdominal aortic aneurysms in mice Pubmed:25037606
- ACE2 activation by xanthenone prevents leptin-induced increases in blood pressure and proteinuria during pregnancy in Sprague-Dawley ratsPubmed:25205467
- Sub-chronic Toxicity and Cardiovascular Responses in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats after Exposure to Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes by Intratracheal InstillationPubmed:25580880
- Arsenic causes aortic dysfunction and systemic hypertension in rats: Augmentation of angiotensin II signalingPubMed: 26079204
- Protective Effect of Enalapril against Methionine-Enriched Diet-Induced Hypertension: Role of Endoplasmic Reticulum and Oxidative StressPubMed: 26640794
- MechanismsPubMed: 26602523
- Subchronic Toxicity and Cardiovascular Responses in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats after Exposure to Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes by Intratracheal InstillationPubMed: 25580880
- Angiotensin converting enzymes in patients with acute respiratory distress syndromeContent: 3
- Garlic Attenuates Plasma and Kidney ACE-1 and AngII Modulations in Early Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats: Renal Clearance and Blood Pressure ImplicationsPubmed:27293465
- Ренин-ангиотензин-альдостероновая система у крыс линии НИСАГ (ISIAH) со стресс-индуцированной артериальной гипертензией30_Dubinina.pdf
- The effect of heat stress on bull sperm quality and related HSPs expressioncontent:journals
- Citrus leaf extract reduces blood pressure and vascular damage in repeatedly heated palm oil diet-Induced hypertensive rats.pubmed:28068636
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA004Hu01Recombinant Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Recombinant proteinRPA004Hu02Recombinant Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA004Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA004Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
- Labelled antibodyLAA004Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): WB; IHC; ICC; IF.
- Labelled antibodyLAA004Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA004Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA004HuELISA Kit for Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA004HuCLIA Kit for Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.