HGF; F-TCF; HGFB; HPTA; SF; Scatter Factor; Hepapoietin A; Fibroblast-Derived Tumor Cytotoxic Factor; Lung Fibroblast-Derived Mitogen
- Product No.SEA047Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range31.2-2,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 12.3pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 319.00 US$ 455.00 US$ 2,048.00 US$ 3,868.00 US$ 31,850.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Sphingosine kinase-1 protects transplanted mesenchymal stem cells and improves the performance of the infarcted heartLWW: 01000
- Low temperature of radiofrequency ablation at the target sites can facilitate rapid progression of residual hepatic VX2 carcinomaBioMed: 14795876
- Gene Transfer of c-met Confers Protection Against d-Galactosamine/Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Acute Liver FailureSpringerLink: k22823l138x2344x
- Correlation Between Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) and Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) Plasma Levels in Autistic ChildrenPubMed: PMC3694825
- Decreased Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) in Individuals with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)PubMed: PMC3762604
- BMSCs reduce rat granulosa cell apoptosis induced by cisplatin and perimenopausePubMed: PMC3640998
- Effect of Mesenchymal Stem Cells on Doxorubicin-Induced FibrosisPubMed: PMC3584430
- Proinflammatory Cytokines (IL-1α, IL-6) and Hepatocyte Growth Factor in Patients with Alcoholic Liver CirrhosisPubMed: 26448742
- Hypoxia-induced secretion of IL-11 from adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cell promotes growth and cancer stem cell properties of Burkitt lymphomaPubMed: 26695151
- Cell type–dependent variation in paracrine potency determines therapeutic efficacy against neonatal hyperoxic lung injuryPubMed: 25863963
- Silymarin-loaded Eudragit® RS100 nanoparticles improved the ability of silymarin to resolve hepatic fibrosis in bile duct ligated ratsPubmed:27261582
- Piceatannol increases the expression of hepatocyte growth factor and IL-10 thereby protecting hepatocytes in thioacetamide-induced liver fibrosisPubmed:27186801
- Changes in growth factor levels in the cerebrospinal fluid of autism patients after transplantation of human umbilical cord blood mononuclear cells and umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cellsPubmed:27323064
- Changes in HGF levels after a progressive test before and after Tabata HIIT programprofile:Pawel_Wolanski3