- Promotion products
- Product No.SEA889Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range31.2-2,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 11.6pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Renin (REN).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Renin (REN) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 336.00 US$ 480.00 US$ 2,160.00 US$ 4,080.00 US$ 33,600.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Renin (REN) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Renin (REN) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Renin (REN) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Renin (REN) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Renin (REN) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Renin (REN). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Renin (REN). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Renin (REN), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Renin (REN) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Prenatal overexposure to glucocorticoids programs renal 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 2 expression and salt-sensitive hypertension in the ratPubMed: 21045727
- Recombinant human erythropoietin in humans down-regulates proximal renal tubular reabsorption and causes a fall in glomerular filtration rate Physoc: 194241
- Erythropoietin down‐regulates proximal renal tubular reabsorption and causes a fall in glomerular filtration rate in humansPubMed: 20724370
- Anti-Angiotensin and Hypoglycemic Treatments Suppress Liver Metastasis of Colon Cancer CellsKarger: 000330169
- The Angiotensin Receptor Blocker, Azilsartan Medoxomil (TAK-491), Suppresses Vascular Wall Expression of Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor Type-I Protein Potentially Facilitating the Stabilization of Atherosclerotic PlaquesLWW: 08000
- Multiple and large simple renal cysts are associated with prehypertension and hypertension.Pubmed: 23389415
- Estimation of the parameters of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system, water-electrolyte metabolism, and endothelial function in newborns of women with chronic hypertensionSpringer:Source
- Organ-Specific Activation of the Gastric Branch of the Efferent Vagus Nerve by Ghrelin in Urethane-Anesthetized RatsPubmed:24366191
- VSL#3 probiotic treatment decreases bacterial translocation in rats with carbon tetrachloride-induced cirrhosisPubmed:24750552
- Immunological and hemostasiological disorders in women with ovarian hyperstimulation syndromePubmed:25200828
- Age-Associated Changes in the Vascular Renin-Angiotensin System in MicePubmed:27200147
- Ablation of Potassium-Chloride Cotransporter Type 3 (Kcc3) in Mouse Causes Multiple Cardiovascular Defects and Isosmotic PolyuriaPubmed:27166674
- Reduced Expression of the Extracellular Calcium-Sensing Receptor (CaSR) Is Associated withActivation of the Renin-Angiotensin System (RAS) to Promote Vascular Remodeling in the Pathogenesis of Essential Hypertension.pubmed:27391973
- Efficacy and Safety of Renal Sympathetic Denervation on Dogs with Pressure Overload-Induced Heart Failure.pubmed:27555054