EPO; CLGI; EPA; HCI; Erythroid Potentiating Activity; Collagenase Inhibitor; Metalloproteinase inhibitor 1; Fibroblast collagenase inhibitor
- Product No.SEA552Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.059ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Tissue Inhibitors Of Metalloproteinase 1 (TIMP1).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Tissue Inhibitors Of Metalloproteinase 1 (TIMP1) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 349.00 US$ 498.00 US$ 2,241.00 US$ 4,233.00 US$ 34,860.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Tissue Inhibitors Of Metalloproteinase 1 (TIMP1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Tissue Inhibitors Of Metalloproteinase 1 (TIMP1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Tissue Inhibitors Of Metalloproteinase 1 (TIMP1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Tissue Inhibitors Of Metalloproteinase 1 (TIMP1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Tissue Inhibitors Of Metalloproteinase 1 (TIMP1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Tissue Inhibitors Of Metalloproteinase 1 (TIMP1). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Tissue Inhibitors Of Metalloproteinase 1 (TIMP1). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Tissue Inhibitors Of Metalloproteinase 1 (TIMP1), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Tissue Inhibitors Of Metalloproteinase 1 (TIMP1) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Early outcome and blood-brain barrier integrity after co-administered thrombolysis and hyperbaric oxygenation in experimental strokePubMed: 21679435
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- Concentration of gelatinases and their tissue inhibitors in pancreatic inflammatory and neoplastic tumors and their influence on the early postoperative coursePubmed: 23585206
- Analysis of the expression of nine secreted matrix metalloproteinases and their endogenous inhibitors in the brain of mice subjected to ischaemic strokePubmed:24671655
- Pass-predicted hepatoprotective activity of Caesalpinia sappan in thioacetamide-induced liver fibrosis in ratsPubmed:24701154
- The Complementary Effects of Atorvastatin and Exercise Treatment on the Composition and Stability of the Atherosclerotic Plaques in ApoE Knockout MicePubmed:25264981
- Metalloproteinases and Their Tissue Inhibitors in Comparison between Different Chronic Pneumopathies in the HorseJournals: Mi
- Adiponectin Attenuates Lung Fibroblasts Activation and Pulmonary Fibrosis Induced by ParaquatPubMed: 25945502
- Modified Citrus Pectin stops progression of liver fibrosis by inhibiting galactin-3 and inducing apoptosis of stellate cellsDoi: Abs
- Silencing of Paternally Expressed Gene 10 Inhibits Trophoblast Proliferation and InvasionPubMed: 26680220
- Влияние диуретиков с антиальдостероновым действием на состояние межклеточного матрикса и раннее постинфарктное ремоделирование левого …Article: View
- матриксу та раннArticle: Viewfile
- CTGF upreCavia (Guinea pig )lation correlates with MMP-9 level in airway remodeling in a murine model of asthmaJournal:27699
- Tetrandrine suppresses articular inflammatory response by inhibiting pro-inflammatory factors via NF-κB inactivation.Pubmed:26748661
- From varices to venous ulceration: the story of chronic venous disease described by metalloproteinases.Pubmed:26991748
- Serum Osteopontin as a Novel Biomarker for Muscle Regeneration in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.Pubmed:26963343
- Tetrandrine suppresses articular inflammatory response by inhibiting pro‐inflammatory factors via NF‐κB inactivationpubmed:26748661
- Evaluation of hyaluronic acid, procollagen type III N-terminal peptide, and tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinase-1 as serum markers of canine hepatic fibrosispubmed:27733785
- Metalloproteinases and their inhibitors are influenced by inhalative glucocorticoid therapy incombination with environmental dust reduction in equine recurrent airway obstruction.pubmed:27938355