HMGB1; HMG3; SBP1; Sulfoglucuronyl Carbohydrate Binding Protein; Amphoterin; High Mobility Group Box 1 Protein
- Product No.SEA399Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range46.88-3000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 18.29pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- Format 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 648
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2916
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5508
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 45360
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- High mobility group box protein-1 (HMGB-1) as a new diagnostic marker in patients with acute appendicitisPubMed: PMC3094252
- Protective Effect of Nicotine on Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Acute Lung Injury in MiceKarger: 000319151
- Clinical relevance of single nucleotide polymorphisms of the high mobility group box 1 protein gene in patients with major trauma in Southwest ChinaPubmed: 22047946
- Is HMGB1 a New Indirect Marker for Revealing Fibrosis in Chronic Hepatitis and a New Therapeutic Target in Treatment?Wiley: source
- Severity of sepsis is correlated with the elevation of serum high-mobility group box 1 in ratsCMJ: 2009218808935901080
- Diagnostic value of serum concentrations of high-mobility group-box protein 1 and soluble hemoglobin scavenger receptor in brucellosisPubMed: 23278480
- High mobility group B1 levels in sepsis and disseminated intravascular coagulationActabp: Source
- The Inhibitory Effect of Lidocaine on the Release of High Mobility Group Box 1 in Lipopolysaccharide-Stimulated MacrophagesPubMed: 21288974
- Elevated serum levels of high mobility group box protein 1 (HMGB1) in patients with ankylosing spondylitis and its association with disease activity and quality of lifePubMed: 23143556
- Mammalian target of rapamycin complex 2 regulates inflammatory response to stressPubMed: 22899279
- IGF-1 alleviates ox-LDL-induced inflammation via reducing HMGB1 release in HAECs PubMed: 22782142
- The suppression of TRIM21 and the accumulation of IFN-α play crucial roles in the pathogenesis of osteonecrosis of the femoral head.PubMed: 22825687
- Decreased Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) Associated with HMGB1 and Increased Hyperactivity in Children with AutismPubMed: PMC3623607
- ATF3 Protects against LPS-Induced Inflammation in Mice via Inhibiting HMGB1 ExpressionPubMed: PMC3770047
- Correlation between serum high-mobility group box-1 levels and high-sensitivity C-reactive protein and troponin I in patients with coronary artery diseasePubmed: 23935732
- Serum levels of high mobility group box 1 protein and its association with quality of life and psychological and functional status in patients with fibromyalgiaPubmed: 23901875
- A novel serum marker for biliary tract cancer: Diagnostic and prognostic values of quantitative evaluation of serum mucin 5AC (MUC5AC)Pubmed: 24468034
- Simvastatin suppresses vascular inflammation and atherosclerosis in ApoE-/- mice by downregulating the HMGB1-RAGE axisPubmed: 23564080
- Soluble receptor for advanced glycation end-products and progression of airway diseasePubmed: 24758342
- Ascorbic acid reduces HMGB1 secretion in lipopolysaccharide-activated RAW 264.7 cells and improves survival rate in septic mice by activation of Nrf2/HO-1 signalsPubmed:25896849
- Effects of Single or Combined Treatments with Radiation and Chemotherapy on Survival and Danger Signals Expression in Glioblastoma Cell LinesHindawi:Source
- High plasma levels of high mobility group box 1 is associated with the risk of sepsis in severe blunt chest trauma patients: a prospective cohort studyPubmed:Pmc4132233
- HMGB1 is an early and critical mediator in an animal model of uveitis induced by IRBP-specific T cellsPubmed:24374967
- The Alarmin Concept Applied to Human Renal Transplantation: Evidence for a Differential Implication of HMGB1 and IL-33Pubmed:24586382
- Plasma levels of high mobility group box 1 increase in patients with posttraumatic stress disorder after severe blunt chest trauma: a prospective cohort studyPubmed:25016440
- High-mobility group box-1, promising serological biomarker for the distinction of human WNV disease severityPubmed:25197038
- Increased VEGF and Decreased SDF-1α in Patients with Silent Brain Infarction Are Associated with Better Prognosis after First-Ever Acute Lacunar Stroke Pubmed:25601176
- 高迁移率族蛋白B1和神经元烯醇化酶对心脏骤停大鼠复苏后脑损伤评价的研究Journal: Fulltext
- Diabetes-Induced Oxidative Stress in Endothelial Progenitor Cells May Be Sustained by a Positive Feedback Loop Involving High Mobility Group Box-1Journals: Omcl
- Hesperidin ameliorates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury in mice by inhibiting HMGB1 releasePubMed: 25724384
- Wogonin Inhibits Tumor-derived Regulatory Molecules by Suppressing STAT3 Signaling to Promote Tumor ImmunityPubMed: 25962106
- Retinoic acid inhibits tissue factor and HMGB1 via modulation of AMPK activity in TNF-α activated endothelial cells and LPS-injected micePubMed: 26116962
- Plasma HMGB-1 Levels in Subjects with Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes: A Cross-Sectional Study in ChinaPubMed: 26317615
- Betulin attenuates lung and liver injuries in sepsisPubMed: 26644168
- High mobility group box 1 gene polymorphism is associated with the risk of postoperative atrial fibrillation after coronary artery bypass surgeryPubMed: 26109393
- Glycyrrhizin reduces HMGB1 secretion in lipopolysaccharide-activated RAW 264.7 cells and endotoxemic mice by p38/Nrf2-dependent induction of HO-1PubMed: 25812767
- Overexpression of HMGB1 A-box reduced lipopolysaccharide-induced intestinal inflammation via HMGB1/TLR4 signaling in vitroPubMed: 26167076
- Allopurinol reduces severity of delayed neurologic sequelae in experimental carbon monoxide toxicity in ratsPubMed: 25845300
- HMGB1 expression patterns during the progression of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitisPubMed: 25773152
- HMGB1 release triggered by the interaction of live retinal cells and uveitogenic T cells is Fas/FasL activation-dependentPubMed: 26394985
- Low Shear Stress Induced HMGB1 Translocation and Release via PECAM-1/PARP-1 Pathway to Induce Inflammation ResponsePubMed: 25793984
- Interleukin-33 is released in spinal cord and suppresses experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in micePubMed: 26363151
- Serum levels of HMGB1 have a diagnostic role in metastatic renal cell cancerPubmed:27062570
- Oxymatrine attenuates CCl 4-induced hepatic fibrosis via modulation of TLR4-dependent inflammatory and TGF-β1 signaling pathwaysPubmed:27179304
- Ethyl pyruvate attenuated coxsackievirus B3-induced acute viral myocarditis by suppression ofHMGB1/RAGE/NF-ΚB pathway.Pubmed:27026909
- High mobility group box1 protein is involved in acute inflammation induced by Clostridium difficile toxin A.content:2016
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR INHIBITING HMGB1 ACTIVATION OF MELANOCYTESy2016:0077082.html
- METHOD OF MAKING A SKIN CARE COMPOSITIONy2016:0077080.html
- Oxidative Stress in Metabolic Disorders: Pathogenesis, Prevention, and TherapeuticsPubmed:26949450
Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA399Mu01Recombinant High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Recombinant proteinRPA399Mu02Recombinant High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA399Mu02Polyclonal Antibody to High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA399Mu01Polyclonal Antibody to High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA399Mu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Labelled antibodyLAA399Mu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1): WB; IHC; ICC; IF.
- Sandwich ELISASEA399MuELISA Kit for High Mobility Group Protein 1 (HMG1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.