IL1RN; IL1-RA; ICIL1RA; IL1ra3; IL1F3; IRAP;IL-1RA; Interleukin-1 Family Member 3; IL1 inhibitor; Anakinra
- Product No.SEA223Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range3.12-200pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 1.33pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Interleukin 1 Receptor Antagonist (IL1RA).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Interleukin 1 Receptor Antagonist (IL1RA) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 In stock
- FOB US$ 312.00 US$ 445.00 US$ 2,003.00 US$ 3,783.00 US$ 31,150.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Interleukin 1 Receptor Antagonist (IL1RA) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Interleukin 1 Receptor Antagonist (IL1RA) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 1 Receptor Antagonist (IL1RA) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 1 Receptor Antagonist (IL1RA) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Interleukin 1 Receptor Antagonist (IL1RA) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Interleukin 1 Receptor Antagonist (IL1RA). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Interleukin 1 Receptor Antagonist (IL1RA). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Interleukin 1 Receptor Antagonist (IL1RA), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Interleukin 1 Receptor Antagonist (IL1RA) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Mucosal imbalance of interleukin-1β and interleukin-1 receptor antagonist in canine inflammatory bowel diseaseScienceDirect: S1090023312000962
- Daily quercetin supplementation over a period of two weeks results in a moderate accumulation of total plasma flavonols in horsesResearchgate:Source
- Synovial Fluid and Serum Concentrations of Interleukin-1 Receptor Antagonist and Interleukin-1Science: Article
- A Two-Week Quercetin Supplementation in Horses Results in Moderate Accumulation of Plasma Flavonol ConcentrationsScience: Article
- Evidence-based review of efficacy and adverse effects of joint medication and evaluation of synovial fluid and serum markers for osteoarthritis in the horsereceive:101658