IL17-RL; IL17R-C; IL17Rhom; Interleukin-17 receptor homolog; Interleukin-17 receptor-like protein; ZcytoR14
- Product No.APD350Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point5.8
- ApplicationsCell culture; Activity Assays.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10ug50ug 200ug 1mg 1g
US$ 320 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 800 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1600 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4800 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 120000 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. SDS-PAGE; Sample: Active recombinant IL17RC, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant IL17RC, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
IL17RC (Interleukin-17 receptor C) is a receptor for IL17A and IL17F homodimers as part of a heterodimeric complex with IL17RA. This protein is expressed in nonhemopoietic tissues, and binds both IL-17A and IL-17F with similar affinities. A binding ELISA assay was conducted to detect the association of IL17RC with IL17RA. Briefly, IL17RC were diluted serially in PBS with 0.01%BSA (pH 7.4). Duplicate samples of 100uL were then transferred to IL17RA-coated microtiter wells and incubated for 2h at 37°C. Wells were washed with PBST and incubated for 1h with anti-IL17RC pAb, then aspirated and washed 3 times. After incubation with HRP labelled secondary antibody, wells were aspirated and washed 3 times. With the addition of substrate solution, wells were incubated 15-25 minutes at 37°C. Finally, add 50µL stop solution to the wells and read at 450nm immediately. The binding activity of IL17RC with IL17RA was shown in Figure 1 and this effect was in a dose dependent manner.
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPD350Hu01Recombinant Interleukin 17 Receptor C (IL17RC): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Active proteinAPD350Hu01Active Interleukin 17 Receptor C (IL17RC): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAD350Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 17 Receptor C (IL17RC): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.