8OHdG; 7,8-Dihydro-8-Oxo-2'-Deoxyguanosine; 7,8-Dihydro-8-Oxodeoxyguanosine; 8-Hydroxy-2'-Deoxyguanosine; 8-Oxo-DG
- FOB US$ 697.00 US$ 995.00 US$ 4,478.00 US$ 8,458.00 US$ 69,650.00
- Product No.CCA660Ge
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryMetabolic pathwayTumor immunityInfection immunityEndocrinologyHematologyHepatology
- Test MethodCompetitive Inhibition
- Assay Length2h
- Detection Range23.44-6,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 10.86pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of 8-Hydroxydeoxyguanosine (8-OHdG).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between 8-Hydroxydeoxyguanosine (8-OHdG) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of 8-Hydroxydeoxyguanosine (8-OHdG) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of 8-Hydroxydeoxyguanosine (8-OHdG) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level 8-Hydroxydeoxyguanosine (8-OHdG) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level 8-Hydroxydeoxyguanosine (8-OHdG) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of 8-Hydroxydeoxyguanosine (8-OHdG) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Reagent Diluent||1×300µL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Instruction manual||1|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 50µL standard or sample to each well.
And then add 50µL prepared Detection Reagent A immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
4. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
5. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
6. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
7. Read RLU value immediately.
The microplate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with a monoclonal antibody specific to 8-Hydroxydeoxyguanosine (8-OHdG). A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled 8-Hydroxydeoxyguanosine (8-OHdG) and unlabeled 8-Hydroxydeoxyguanosine (8-OHdG) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to 8-Hydroxydeoxyguanosine (8-OHdG). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of 8-Hydroxydeoxyguanosine (8-OHdG) in the sample. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is reverse proportional to the 8-Hydroxydeoxyguanosine (8-OHdG) level in the sample or standard.
- Iodinated contrast media can induce long-lasting oxidative stress in hemodialysis patients.Pubmed: 24142649
- Glycyrrhizic Acid Prevents Sepsis-Induced Acute Lung Injury and Mortality in RatsPubMed: 26385569
- Reduced peripheral blood mtDNA content is associated with impaired glucose‐stimulated islet β cell function in a Chinese population with different degrees of …doi:10.1002
- Influence of diet on leukocyte telomere length, markers of inflammation and oxidative stress in individuals with varied glucose tolerance: a Chinese population studyPubmed:27071648
- Oxidative DNA damage and oxidized low density lipoprotein in Type II diabetes mellitus among patients with Helicobacter pylori infectionpmc:PMC4855822
- Dieta hipercalórica e hipoxia intermitente crónica como modelos de obesidad y apnea obstructiva del sueño. Significado de la leptina en el control respiratorioTesis1149-161108.pdf
- The Activity of Serum 8-Iso-Prostaglandin F2α as Oxidative Stress Marker in Patients with Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 and Associated Dyslipidemic Hyperglycemiaprofile:Wesam_Nasef3
- Oleuropein Ameliorates Cisplatin-induced Hematological Damages Via Restraining Oxidative Stress and DNA Injuryarticle:10.1007
- Oxidative Damage to the Salivary Glands of Rats with Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetes-TemporalStudy: Oxidative Stress and Diabetic Salivary Glands.pubmed:27478848
- Oxidative Modification in the Salivary Glands of High Fat-Diet Induced Insulin Resistant Rats.pubmed:28184199
- Chronic high-protein diet induces oxidative stress and alters the salivary gland function in ratspubmed:28926744
- Oxidative modification of biomolecules in the non-stimulated and stimulated saliva of patients with morbid obesity treated with bariatric surgery10.1155:2017
- Chemopreventive effects of atractylenolide II on mammary tumorigenesis via activating Nrf2-ARE pathwaypubmed:29100404
- Antioxidant Defence, Oxidative Stress and Oxidative Damage in Saliva, Plasma and Erythrocytes of Dementia Patients. Can Salivary AGE be a Marker of Dementia?pubmed:29053628
- Chemokine Receptor CXCR4 Plays a Crucial Role in Mediating Oxidative StressInduced Podocyte Injury10.1089:ars.2016.6758
- Melatonin ameliorates oxidative DNA damage and protects against formaldehyde-induced oxidative stress in ratsISSN:1940-5901/IJCEM0048822
- Protective Effect of Origanum Oil on Alterations of Some Trace Elements and Antioxidant Levels Induced by Mercuric Chloride in Male Ratspubmed:28616770
- Micronuclei Formation and 8-Hydroxy-2-Deoxyguanosine Enzyme Detection in Ovarian Tissues After Radiofrequency Exposure at 1800 MHz in Adult SpragueeDawley Rats10.1016/j.hjb.2017.08.007
- Risk of glomerular filtration rate decline in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and obstructive sleep apnoeapubmed:29234143
- Sex differences in complex regional pain syndrome type I (CRPS-I) in micepubmed:28831269
- Micronuclei Formation and 8-Hydroxy-2-Deoxyguanosine Enzyme Detection in Ovarian Tissues After Radiofrequency Exposure at 1800 MHz in Adult Sprague–Dawley Rats10.1016/j.hjb.2017.08.007
- Effect of N-Acetylcysteine on Antioxidant Defense, Oxidative Modification, and Salivary Gland Function in a Rat Model of Insulin ResistancePubmed:29636851
- Exposure to Ti4Al4V Titanium Alloy Leads to Redox Abnormalities, Oxidative Stress, and Oxidative Damage in Patients Treated for Mandible FracturesPubmed:30013720
- Oxidative DNA Damage and Carotid Intima Media Thickness as Predictors of Cardiovascular Disease in Prediabetic SubjectsPubmed:29518984
- Anti-hypercholesterolemic impacts of barley and date palm fruits on the ovary of Wistar albino rats and their offspringPubmed:30005909
- Redox Balance, Antioxidant Defense, and Oxidative Damage in the Hypothalamus and Cerebral Cortex of Rats with High Fat Diet-Induced Insulin Resistance
- Journal of Pharmacological ReportsPubmed: 27489887
- Cross-sectional correlates of oxidative stress and inflammation with glucose intolerance in prediabetes
- Oral Administration of Lactobacillus delbrueckii during the Suckling Phase Improves Antioxidant Activities and Immune Responses after the Weaning Event in a Piglet …
- Luteolin Attenuates Cardiac Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury in Diabetic Rats by Modulating Nrf2 Antioxidative Function
- Dendrobium Officinale Polysaccharides Protect against MNNG-Induced PLGC in Rats via Activating the NRF2 and Antioxidant Enzymes HO-1 and NQO-1
- Prophylactic Impact of Beta vulgaris L in Ameliorating Cyclosporine A-Induced Hepatotoxicity in Rats.
- Assessment of 8-Hydroxy-2-Deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG) as a Diagnostic Marker for Diabetic Nephropathy in Type 1 Egyptian Diabetic Patients
- Dietary supplementation of barley and/or dates attenuate hypercholesterolemic‐induced endometrial dysfunction in Wistar albino rats via alleviation of apoptotic …Pubmed: 31373029
- Possible prophylactic effect of omega-3 fatty acids on cadmium-induced neurotoxicity in rats' brainsPubmed: 31468353
- Leukocyte Telomere Length Independently Predicts 3-Year Diabetes Risk in a Longitudinal Study of Chinese PopulationPubmed: 32215181
- Dysfunction of Salivary Glands, Disturbances in Salivary Antioxidants and Increased Oxidative Damage in Saliva of Overweight and Obese AdolescentsPubmed: 32079369
- Hydrogen Sulfide Attenuates Particulate Matter-Induced Emphysema and Airway Inflammation Through Nrf2-Dependent MannerPubmed: 32116706
- Salivary 8-hydroxyguanosine levels in smokers and non-smokers with chronic periodontitisPubmed: 32065311
- Negative association between antioxidant vitamin intake and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in Chinese non-diabetic adults: mediation models involving superoxide …Pubmed: 32985285
- Lycopene protects neuroblastoma cells against oxidative damage via depression of ER stressPubmed: 32885410
- Alteration and association between serum ACE2/angiotensin (1-7)/Mas axis and oxidative stress in chronic kidney disease: A pilot studyPubmed: 32756181
- Triglyceride is independently correlated with insulin resistance and islet beta cell function: a study in population with different glucose and lipid metabolism …Pubmed: 32487177
- Rescuing Dicer expression in inflamed colon tissues alleviates colitis and prevents colitis-associated tumorigenesisPubmed: 32483416
- Systemic Redox Imbalance in Patients with Chronic Granulomatous DiseasePubmed: 32397350
- NAC Supplementation of Hyperglycemic Rats Prevents the Development of Insulin Resistance and Improves Antioxidant Status but Only Alleviates General …Pubmed: 33274008
- Potential Protective Effect of Dietary Intake of Non-α-Tocopherols on Cellular Aging Markers Mediated by Tumor Necrosis Factor-α in Prediabetes: A Cross …Pubmed: 32509152
- Relationship between Decreased Serum Superoxide Dismutase Activity and Metabolic Syndrome: Synergistic Mediating Role of Insulin Resistance and β …Pubmed: 32617139
- Induction of genotoxicity and mutagenic potential of heavy metals in Thai occupational workersPubmed: 32928371
- Oral administration of Lactobacillus delbrueckii during the suckling period improves intestinal integrity after weaning in piglets
- Changes and Risk Factors of Skeletal Muscle Mass and Strength in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes over 60 Years Old: A Cross-Sectional Study from China
- The potential protective role of gamma-irradiated vaccine versus Punica granatum treatment against murine trichinellosis
- Mutat Res Gen Tox En
- Electroacupuncture ameliorates motor dysfunction via inhibiting p66Shc-mediated oxidative stress and endoplasmic reticulum stress in rats with spinal cord …
- 8-OHdG and hOGG1 as Oxidative DNA Damage Markers in Acne Vulgaris Patients Under Isotretinoin Treatment
- Biomarkers of nucleic acid oxidation¨Ca summary state-of-the-art33579665
- Antioxidant activity of mesenchymal stem cell-derived extracellular vesicles restores hippocampal neurons following seizure damage33897894
- Naringenin alleviates myocardial ischemia reperfusion injury by enhancing the myocardial miR-126-PI3K/AKT axis in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats34093766
- Oxidative stress-and mitochondrial dysfunction-mediated cytotoxicity by silica nanoparticle in lung epithelial cells from metabolomic perspective33662726
- Sestrin2 is involved in Nrf2-regulated antioxidative signaling pathway in luteolin-induced prevention of the diabetic rat heart from ischemia/reperfusion injury33900303
- Growth performance, antioxidant capacity, tissue fatty acid composition and lipid metabolism of juvenile green mud crab Scylla paramamosain in response to?¡
- Role of Yoga and Its Plausible Mechanism in the Mitigation of DNA Damage in Type-2 Diabetes: A Randomized Clinical Trial34180500
- Association of Tumour Microenvironment with Protein Glycooxidation, DNA Damage, and Nitrosative Stress in Colorectal Cancer34408493
- High Hemoglobin glycation index is associated with telomere attrition independent of HbA1c, mediating by TNFα34562085
- Chromium induced neurotoxicity by altering metabolism in zebrafish larvae34781135
- Evaluation of the Therapeutic Effects of Protocatechuic Aldehyde in Diabetic Nephropathy34437430