Apo-A1; ApoA-1 Milano; ProapoA-I; Proapolipoprotein A-I; Truncated apolipoprotein A-I
- FOB US$ 588.00 US$ 840.00 US$ 3,780.00 US$ 7,140.00 US$ 58,800.00
- Product No.SCA519Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategoryMetabolic pathwayCardiovascular biologyHepatology
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range1.37-1,000ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.68ng/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Apolipoprotein A1 (APOA1).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Apolipoprotein A1 (APOA1) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Apolipoprotein A1 (APOA1) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Apolipoprotein A1 (APOA1) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Apolipoprotein A1 (APOA1) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Apolipoprotein A1 (APOA1) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Apolipoprotein A1 (APOA1) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
The microplate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Apolipoprotein A1 (APOA1). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microplate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Apolipoprotein A1 (APOA1). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Apolipoprotein A1 (APOA1) level in the sample or standard.;
- Endurance training enhances ABCA1 expression in rat small intestinePubMed: 19629515
- Effect of eight weeks of wrestling and circuit fitness training on Apo lipoportein A-I and lymphocyte ABCA1 gene expression in well-trained wrestler. Wrestling: source
- Treadmill exercise enhances ABCA1 expression in rat liverScienceDirect: S0006291X0701488X
- The Effect of Eight Weeks of Wrestling and Wrestling Technique Based Circuit Training on Lymphocyte ABCA1 Gene Expression and Plasma Apolipoprotein A-1Idosi: source
- Hepatic lipase- and endothelial lipase-deficiency in mice promotes macrophage-to-feces RCT and HDL antioxidant propertiesPubMed: 23328279
- The association of a distinct plasma proteomic profile with the cervical high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion of Uyghur women: a 2D liquid-phase chromatography/mass spectrometry studyPubMed: 22458349
- MicroRNA-33 Deficiency Reduces the Progression of Atherosclerotic Plaque in ApoE?/? MicePubMed: PMC3540673
- Apolipoprotein AI Is a Potential Mediator of Remote Ischemic PreconditioningPlosone: Source
- DYRK1A overexpression decreases plasma lecithin: cholesterol acyltransferase activity and apolipoprotein AI levelsPubmed: 23920041
- Deficiency of Clusterin Exacerbates High-Fat Diet-Induced Insulin Resistance in Male Mice Pubmed: 24684302
- Corrective effects of hepatotoxicity by hepatic Dyrk1a gene delivery in mice with intermediate hyperhomocysteinemiaSciencedirect:S2214426915000026
- Anti-atherogenic properties of high-density lipoproteins in psychiatric patients before and after two months of atypical anti-psychotic therapyPubMed: 26253619
- Culturing of HepG2 cells with human serum improve their functionality and suitability in studies of lipid metabolismPubMed: 26515253
- Efficacy of tomato concentrates in mouse models of dyslipidemia and cancerPubMed: 26171234
- Differentially expressed urinary biomarkers in children with idiopathic nephrotic syndromePubMed: 26351173
- Apolipoprotein A-I inhibits experimental colitis and colitis-propelled carcinogenesisPubMed: 26279300
- Apolipoprotein AI inhibits experimental colitis and colitis-propelled carcinogenesisPubmed:26279300
- Serum levels of 9α,11β-PGF2 and apolipoprotein A1 achieve high predictive power as biomarkers of anaphylaxis.pubmed:28378321
- Application of a new procedure for liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry profiling of plasma amino acid-related metabolites and untargeted shotgun proteomics to identify mechanisms and biomarkers of calcific aortic stenosisS0021967317311858
- High-Density Lipoproteins Exert Pro-inflammatory Effects on Macrophages via Passive Cholesterol Depletion and PKC-NF-kB/STAT1-IRF1 Signalingpubmed:27866837
- Effect of Ginkgo biloba Extract (EGb 761) on Serum Cholesterol Levels in Wild-type C57Bl/6 Mice10.15616/BSL.2017.23.2.80
- Enhanced Antiatherosclerotic Efficacy of Statin-Loaded Reconstituted High-Density Lipoprotein via Ganglioside GM1 Modificationabs:10.1021
- Wild Lonicera caerulea berry polyphenol extract reduces cholesterol accumulation and enhances antioxidant capacity in vitro and in vivoPubmed:29580541
- Consumption of orange fermented beverage improves antioxidant status and reduces peroxidation lipid and inflammatory markers in healthy humansPubmed:29124773
- A membrane disrupting toxin from wasp venom underlies the molecular mechanism of tissue damagePubmed:29654869
- The effect of exenatide (a GLP-1 analog) and sitagliptin (a DPP-4 inhibitor) on plasma platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase (PAF-AH) activity and concentration in?…Pubmed: 30768981