- FOB US$ 588.00 US$ 840.00 US$ 3,780.00 US$ 7,140.00 US$ 58,800.00
- Product No.CCA806Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
Research use only
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- CategorySignal transductionEndocrinologyNeuro scienceHormone metabolism
- Test MethodCompetitive Inhibition
- Assay Length2h
- Detection Range7.81-2000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 2.89pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Beta-Endorphin (bEP).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Beta-Endorphin (bEP) and analogues was observed.
Sign into your account
Share a new citation as an author
Upload your experimental result
Please fill in the blank.
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Beta-Endorphin (bEP) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Beta-Endorphin (bEP) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Beta-Endorphin (bEP) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Beta-Endorphin (bEP) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Beta-Endorphin (bEP) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 50µL standard or sample to each well.
And then add 50µL prepared Detection Reagent A immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
4. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
5. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
6. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
7. Read RLU value immediately.
The microplate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with a monoclonal antibody specific to Beta-Endorphin (bEP). A competitive inhibition reaction is launched between biotin labeled Beta-Endorphin (bEP) and unlabeled Beta-Endorphin (bEP) (Standards or samples) with the pre-coated antibody specific to Beta-Endorphin (bEP). After incubation the unbound conjugate is washed off. Next, avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. The amount of bound HRP conjugate is reverse proportional to the concentration of Beta-Endorphin (bEP) in the sample. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is reverse proportional to the Beta-Endorphin (bEP) level in the sample or standard.
- Endogenous μ-opioid peptides modulate immune response towards malignant melanomaPublish: RD10279
- Physiology and cell biology of acupuncture observed in calcium signaling activated by acoustic shear wave SpringerLink: tv015l3126833315
- Effect of Ramadan fasting on endorphin and endocannabinoid level in serum, PBMC and macrophageIjpsi: Source
- Evaluation of immune parameters in chronic migraine with medication overusePubmed:24867859
- Cerebrospinal fluid and plasma b-endorphin levels in children with cerebral malaria.pubmed:28413714
- Ultraviolet A photosensitivity profile of dexchlorpheniramine maleate and promethazine-based creams: Anti-inflammatory,antihistaminic, and skin barrier protection propertiesDOI: 10.1111/jocd.12349
- Non‐pharmacological interventions during childbirth for pain relief, anxiety, and neuroendocrine stress parameters: A randomized controlled trialPubmed:29512230
- КОРРЕКЦИЯ ЦИТОКИНОВОГО И ГОРМОНАЛЬНОГО ДИСБАЛАНСА ПРИ ЛЕЧЕНИИ СТАБИЛЬНОЙ СТЕНОКАРДИИ НАПРЯЖЕНИЯ10.25207:1608-6228-2018-25-3-51-55
- Plasma and cerebrospinal fluid beta-endorphin levels show a strong association in children with cerebral malaria
- Blood dopamine level enhanced by caffeine in men after treadmill runningPubmed: 31793465
- Blue light (λ= 453 nm) nitric oxide dependently induces β-endorphin production of human skin keratinocytes in-vitro and increases systemic β-endorphin levels in …Pubmed: 31553937
- Between pleasure and pain: a pilot study on the biological mechanisms associated with BDSM interactions in dominants and submissivesPubmed: 32044259
- Pain Sensitivity and Plasma Beta-Endorphin in Adolescent Non-Suicidal Self-InjuryPubmed: 32961416
- Serum β-endorphin levels are associated with addiction to suicidal behavior: a pilot studyPubmed: 32855024
- Efficacy of Acupuncture on Pain Mechanisms, Inflammatory Responses, and Wound Healing in the Acute Phase of Major Burns: An Experimental Study on Rats34309681
- Effects of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation applied at different frequencies during labor on hormone levels, labor pain perception, and anxiety: a randomized …